Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dehner Podcast 2005 series
Not sure if there has been a thread on this but the most recent episode talking to Carson and Kimo Von Olehoffen was a great podcast.

Last years series before camp was great but this one topped it .... And to get Carson'a thoughts was really cool.

Check it out if you haven't.
Reply/Quote
link?
Reply/Quote
I've only listened to the first one. What interests me is that Dehner mentioned the famous playoff halftime incident. People have come out and said that there wasn't much to it. I'm guessing Hue, if Paul asks him, will downplay it, but Willie says something went down.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 12:47 PM)Judge Dredd Wrote: link?

Looking for it. I listen via iPhone podcast app. And it's on the Cincinnati.com app but it's not shareable.
Reply/Quote
Maybe this works

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2015/07/20/bengals-podcast-series-carson-palmerkimo-von-oelhoffen/30441367/
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2015, 04:29 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I've only listened to the first one. What interests me is that Dehner mentioned the famous playoff halftime incident. People have come out and said that there wasn't much to it. I'm guessing Hue, if Paul asks him, will downplay it, but Willie says something went down.

Hue was part of this series. It was really cool. I really enjoyed it .. Every episode was worth listening.

And Kimo was a very humble man with loads of respect for cincinnati and the bengals.
Reply/Quote