Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vladimir Putin's critic jailed Russian leader Alexei Navalny reported dead
After a walk ...

Brutality as a trademark.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 08:32 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: After a walk ...

Maybe Tucker can get an exclusive on the funeral while he's there?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Naturally the maga cult is comparing this to P01135809 being "targeted" by the DOJ and courts.

[Image: GGdS99uWgAEEL3B?format=jpg&name=medium]

They can't ever say a bad word about their boy Putin.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 10:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Naturally the maga cult is comparing this to P01135809 being "targeted" by the DOJ and courts.

Saying Putin and Biden have the same MO sure seems like a shot at Putin given the audience. 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 10:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Naturally the maga cult is comparing this to P01135809 being "targeted" by the DOJ and courts.

Give credit where credit is due. The genius of Biden is to do that through republicans witnesses and accusers.

Not bad for a senile man.

BTW, they are always the victims. EVERY TIME.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 10:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Saying Putin and Biden have the same MO sure seems like a shot at Putin given the audience. 

Ah!  But they don't blame Putin!  He just "died in prison"...probably in prison for totally legit reasons!  

Biden wants to put away P01135809 and HOPES he will dies in prison!

Or...something. 
Reply/Quote
I'm sure its just a coincidence that it came just days after Trump said he'd let Putin do anything

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 11:09 AM)pally Wrote: I'm sure its just a coincidence that it came just days after Trump said he'd let Putin do anything

Far more likely that he doesn't fear any repercussions from the current president. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 11:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ah!  But they don't blame Putin!  He just "died in prison"...probably in prison for totally legit reasons!  

Or...something. 

To be honest, if they put him in a jail in Alaska in the middle of the polar desert, I might have some compassion for the dude. 

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 11:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Far more likely that he doesn't fear any repercussions from the current president. 

Or any President.  Other than bombing him what more can we do?

The gop won't fund Ukraine so he can do what he wants with his war.  

P01135809 told him to do whatever he wants until he gets paid.

Why would he be afraid of them either?  They do his bidding while he gets an interview with Tucker who then goes around showing how "wonderful" Russia is compared to the US.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 11:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Far more likely that he doesn't fear any repercussions from the current president. 

Shh, don't interrupt their therapy session.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 11:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ah!  But they don't blame Putin!  He just "died in prison"...probably in prison for totally legit reasons!  

Or...something. 

Biden putting his political rivals in jail shows big dick energy.  Are you implying that Trump supporters aren't being totally objective with their chants to lock up rival politicians and media members?

According to conservatives Joe Biden is putting defending and funding the country Putin is trying to take over above the health and wealth of the USA itself.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Shh, don't interrupt their therapy session.

Ida know.  Biden is accused of putting defending Ukraine above America itself, but he's the guy who is letting Putin walk all over him.  Meanwhile, the political party that is praising Putin and has a leader that is all for letting Putin do whatever he wants as long as there is some vague "they had it coming" caveat is apparently going the be the party that will kowtow the strongman they love into a state of peace.

I usually keep out of making serious statements about foreign policy, but this just doesn't add up to me.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know.  Biden is accused of putting defending Ukraine above America itself, but he's the guy who is letting Putin walk all over him.  Meanwhile, the political party that is praising Putin and has a leader that is all for letting Putin do whatever he wants as long as there is some vague "they had it coming" caveat is apparently going the be the party that will kowtow the strongman they love into a state of peace.

I usually keep out of making serious statements about foreign policy, but this just doesn't add up to me.

Does the GOP praise Putin?  I'm rather confused by this odd conflation with having a problem with issuing Ukraine a blank check as being a Putin supporter.  As I asked someone in another thread, which they predictably refused to answer, does having issues with giving Israel a blank check equal support for Hamas?  Also, Trump does speak positively about Putin at times.  He also called Putin the biggest threat to Europe, exhorting European nations to spend more on defense to stand up to him.  He also warned them not to be reliant on Putin's natural gas for their heating purposes, making them vulnerable to Putin's blackmail.  Neither of these actions, both of which proved rather prescient, if predictable, indicate a love affair with Putin, an enabling of Putin or a cooperation with Putin.

At the end of the day, it all reeks of lazy labeling for political purposes.  Much like using inane, and meaningless, tropes like "weapons of war" this is another mindless repetition used to score political points.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Does the GOP praise Putin?

[Image: FufjgABWcAAtQLl.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: FufjgABWcAAtQLl.png]

Can you find GOP members who say positive things about him?  Yes.  Can you find Dem members who refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?  Yes.  So, does the Democratic party refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 08:32 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: After a walk ...

Imagine that, a dictator jailing and persecuting a political opponent. That would never have in the USA.  Sarcasm

Didn't Biden approve the Nord Sream pipeline from Germany to Russia?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics/us-german-nord-stream-2-deal/index.html

Trump did not approve it, but in 1st year in office Biden approved it.

Do actions speak louder than words?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 01:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can you find GOP members who say positive things about him?  Yes.  Can you find Dem members who refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?  Yes.  So, does the Democratic party refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

Yep. The Republican nominee. Nothing fancy.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 01:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can you find GOP members who say positive things about him?  Yes.

It's revelation via compilation.  They like the way he governs.  They like his political agenda.  They like his strongman bravado and have since the Obama administration.  The voices that guide conservatives would benefit from gradually introducing plutocratic norms into the USA.  They want to put "America first" and stop funding the country he's trying to invade.

Is all this right or wrong?  Does it matter?  I'm not saying funding the Ukraine is right, I'm saying the political party that has more nice things to say about the aggressive authoritarian that is Putin, wants us to get out of his way, and is headed up by a man who flat out says he'll let him attack other countries being the same one saying they're going to be HARDER on him than the current party they are trashing for throwing too much money against him sounds like a whole lotta who shot john to me.

It doesn't add up, and it probably doesn't add up because the current MAGA GOP wants to fool themselves into thinking they're going to make Putin crawl and kiss Trump's ass.  I'm not convinced they're going to be tougher on him, or tough on him at all.  Now Trump is Trump so tomorrow he could promise if he's elected that he's going to nuke the kremlin, so I guess I'll keep an open mind that they can become the "tough on Putin" party, but I'm not seeing it and more importantly I don't see Trump or his fanbase wanting to be tough on Putin outside of their usual "I'd totally kick his ass, that's what I do, for serious, I would, totally" BS.

I don't trust them as far as I can throw them, and I'll have you know I'm a genuine pencil-necked geek.

(02-16-2024, 01:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can you find Dem members who refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?  Yes.  So, does the Democratic party refuse to condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?

This doesn't apply to what I'm saying, unless Biden and democrats are doing this while simultaneously saying they will keep Hamas in check and Trump and the GOP will let them do whatever they want. 

tl;dr - people are mistaking Trump being hard on Putin for having a hard on for Putin.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 01:17 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Imagine that, a dictator jailing and persecuting a political opponent. That would never have in the USA.  Sarcasm

Not gonna lie, Trump failing to lock up Hillary after winning in 2016 was pretty disappointing. 
Reply/Quote