Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voch lombardi breakdown
https://youtu.be/4HHVlfF3Rw8

As voch is the biggest fournette fan u will find, to say that some one else is the best pure runner in the draft is quite high praise. Not to mention the combine is buzzing just as much about the top 3 as the one who isnt there. Posting this because there is articles talking about taking fournetre is a done deal is hes there.
Reply/Quote
Come on man. Another thread about some prospect who's so secretly good his name can't be put in thread. I heard he's faster than a speeding train.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2017, 12:44 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Come on man. Another thread about some prospect who's so secretly good his name can't be put in thread. I heard he's faster than a speeding train.

Haha sorry. But when people hear mixon they get turned off. 
Reply/Quote
Who is Voch Lombardi?

Shit,,, dude is annoying. 3 minutes of this guy wanting to hear himself talking to show me one play pissed me off.

I like Mixon. But if I had to listen to 30 minutes of Voch I would probably like him less.

Gio in the 2nd. Hill in the 2nd.... Mixon would be the best RB we have taken in the 2nd in years.

I really like the interior OL that will more than likely be available with our 2nd round pick. But Mixon might be the best RB in the draft. And I really doubt he makes it to our 3rd round pick.

Our owner is the great redeemer. Getting arguably the best RB in the draft in quite possibly the best RB class in years in the 2nd round sounds like a good idea to me.
Reply/Quote