Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voluntary Workout Photos
(04-19-2017, 06:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Bengals.com has a gallery of the guys lifting weights. Not super intriguing, but looks like Burfict is in great shape. He must have lost his cheeseburger eating buddy when Muauluga got cut.

http://go.bengals.com/2pDnEY9

Noticed that right away.  He looks to be in the best shape he's been in since he's been here.   Very excited about what he's going to do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burfict is DEFINITELY much leaner from the last time I saw him. I know the dude likes to drink, so it looks like he has cleaned that up a bit. Doesn't look nearly as bloated.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 06:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Bengals.com has a gallery of the guys lifting weights. Not super intriguing, but looks like Burfict is in great shape. He must have lost his cheeseburger eating buddy when Muauluga got cut.

http://go.bengals.com/2pDnEY9

Burfict and Muauluga are drinking buddies, for what it is worth. Frequent bars downtown.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Poor Kirk... picture #2 looks like he needs to sue those legs for non-support..... (and yes, I realize those skinny legs make him the burner he is.... it  just looks hilarious in comparison)

Kirkpatrick's picture reminds me of Smokey from The PJ's.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCyYpGKKaUgsqkcHbyn6a...rAQFSeQMFI]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who's rocking the OBJ hair?

Pretty sure that is Cody Core
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who's rocking the OBJ hair?

Is it Cody Core?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
God, I hate that hair. Please cut it.

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 05:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that is Cody Core

In this instagram post, vontaze says it is our kicker. Check the comments: https://instagram.com/p/BTHvFydD3qH/

Greg little: who spilled honey mustard on bruhs head and aint tell him?

Vontaze: hahah you stupid bruh that's our kicker
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 02:38 AM)Gohards Wrote: In this instagram post, vontaze says it is our kicker. Check the comments: https://instagram.com/p/BTHvFydD3qH/

Yep that's Jon Brown out of Louisville.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Idk if I've ever seen a black kicker...

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 07:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk if I've ever seen a black kicker...

I was trying to think up a snarky comment. The best I could come up with is "You need to watch more Grambling football.".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 07:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk if I've ever seen a black kicker...

I don't know, but Reggie Roby was an amazing punter and had the ass of an offensive lineman. He executed one of the funniest fake punts I have ever seen.  

It was the night of Dillon breaking Jim Brown's rookie rushing record and he basically handed the ball to himself behind his back and took off running.  I think he was the leading rusher for the Oilers that night.  He might have scored if he ran backwards and let his ass block for him. 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 09:09 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Just curious. Is there a reason why somebody would want to wear sweatpants and a hoodie with the hood up while you are working out indoors?

help you sweat and cut weight  ive done it before
Reply/Quote
I don't know..I glanced through the pictures and darned if I can tell if they're going to have a winning season or not going by that collection of award winning photos.. I'm almost surprised someone didn't declare Burfict has lost his edge of nastiness because he's smiling in the picture.. There's just no accountability there.. A line backer smiling?  That's obviously a failure of the most serious nature. The photographer should be fired for sure.    
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 02:38 AM)Gohards Wrote: In this instagram post, vontaze says it is our kicker. Check the comments: https://instagram.com/p/BTHvFydD3qH/

And the English language dies a little more....
Reply/Quote
http://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/22637/jonathan-brown-bengals-post-tryout-add-former-soccer-player-driven-by-weekly-eight-hour-drives

At least he sounds dedicated.... and it looks like the kids has plenty of leg...

Reply/Quote
I feel like Hill is looking a bit slimmer as well; hopefully he gains an extra step, and has a fantastic contract year.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 09:14 AM)lbrown41017 Wrote: I feel like Hill is looking a bit slimmer as well; hopefully he gains an extra step, and has a fantastic contract year.

Screw that. He's going in the wrong direction wanting to be LeVeon Bell and he never will be. He should have put on 20 lbs and patterned himself after Mike Alstott.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 12:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Screw that. He's going in the wrong direction wanting to be LeVeon Bell and he never will be. He should have put on 20 lbs and patterned himself after Mike Alstott.

I totally agree, I thought he would have been more well suited to put on weight and be a power back. Looking forward to the draft and which direction the team will end up going.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 12:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Screw that. He's going in the wrong direction wanting to be LeVeon Bell and he never will be. He should have put on 20 lbs and patterned himself after Mike Alstott.

(04-25-2017, 01:14 PM)lbrown41017 Wrote: I totally agree, I thought he would have been more well suited to put on weight and be a power back. Looking forward to the draft and which direction the team will end up going.

Yeah, Hill is still trying to be who he is not. A scat back.

When he was running well in college and as a rookie he ran people over instead of trying to run around them.

Identity crisis i tell yah.
Reply/Quote