Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteer's
I need about 20-25 volunteers. Can't go into great detail on here but if you say sure, I'll do it, then I will PM details. Believe me, it's nothing beyond what would take a few minutes and is harmless. I just can't explain or it would tip off what I'm up to.  Ninja Doesn't matter if your Bengals fan or not and it's not anything political. 

Just got to trust the dog on this. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sure, I'll do it. Just know that I'm at work right now, and my ability to contribute might be limited because.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 01:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, I'll do it.  Just know that I'm at work right now, and my ability to contribute might be limited because.

Thanks, that's a good start. Sent details to you in PM.

Reply/Quote
As long as it is not in-person help, I'll give it a go. Considering there are several states between us, the in-person thing would be pretty tough to pull off!
Reply/Quote
Depending on the time, I don't mind helping out.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2020, 02:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: As long as it is not in-person help, I'll give it a go.  Considering there are several states between us, the in-person thing would be pretty tough to pull off!

I was actually needing pictures or short vids from board members for the video I made but didn't get any so had to adjust to a different idea. So no need now but thanks.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2020, 03:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was actually needing pictures or short vids from board members for the video I made but didn't get any so had to adjust to a different idea. So no need now but thanks.

Probably for the best.  No telling what kind of stuff you'd get outta this group.  Might end up with the Feds kicking down your door. Cool

BTW, by "this group", I mean "me". Smirk 

Oh crap, the Feds don't read our Board, do they? Nervous
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2020, 03:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Oh crap, the Feds don't read our Board, do they? Nervous

Not yet. Not saying one of our members may or may not work for the FBI tho, so be careful.

Reply/Quote