Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Von Miller on SNL - Trolling Cam Newton | Is it too much?
I was watching SNL and saw that Von Miller had a skit in which he took punches at Cam Newton. What do you guys think did Von Miller cross the line? Or it serves right?

I couldn't find an original quality but I manage to get it through my TV to my pc and on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jU60oNxhO0
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 07:29 AM)CrazyAnimal8 Wrote: I was watching SNL and saw that Von Miller had a skit in which he took punches at Cam Newton.  What do you guys think did Von Miller cross the line? Or it serves right?

I couldn't find an original quality but I manage to get it through my TV to my pc and on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jU60oNxhO0

I didn't watch it but to the victor goes the spoils.  The Patriots won last year when most would say they got extremely lucky...did you watch their victory parade and speeches?

Better yet...do you think Cam Newton wouldn't be EVERYWHERE "dabbing" if the Panthers had won?  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Cam wants attention. I don't blame him for that. but he has to be willing to accept whatb type of attention he will get.

I did not get upset with his excessive celebrations or any of that stuff. But when he went cry baby after the Super Bowl he desreves whatever criticism he gets for that. Does he honestly think that he is the only NFL player that hates to lose. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant probably hate to lose more than any other players I have seen. But they never went crybaby when they lost.
Reply/Quote
If you win, you get the right to go on SNL and troll the loser.. Nobody should be complaining about it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 10:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: Better yet...do you think Cam Newton wouldn't be EVERYWHERE "dabbing" if the Panthers had won?  Smirk

He would have been insufferable.

(02-16-2016, 01:41 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If you win, you get the right to go on SNL and troll the loser.. Nobody should be complaining about it.

Bingo. And, he was kinda lame at the whole bit anyway, so that probably took some of the sting from it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 09:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Bingo.  And, he was kinda lame at the whole bit anyway, so that probably took some of the sting from it.

I agree that it wasn't a strong bit from Miller, but SNL is also to blame for that. One thing that killed it was you could see Von's eyes moving from side to side reading the cue cards and trying not to stumble on his words.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cam wants attention.  I don't blame him for that.  but he has to be willing to accept whatb type of attention he will get.

I did not get upset with his excessive celebrations or any of that stuff.  But when he went cry baby after the Super Bowl he desreves whatever criticism he gets for that.  Does he honestly think that he is the only NFL player that hates to lose.  Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant probably hate to lose more than any other players I have seen.  But they never went crybaby when they lost.

When did Jordan ever lose?  Never.

As for the Miller bit I don't think is was too far at all. It wasn't funny either; at all. And if it were cam of course he would have been doing his own think rubbing the win it. And probably not being funny either.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 07:16 PM)motoarch Wrote: As for the Miller bit I don't think is was too far at all. It wasn't funny either; at all.

That's the sin: it wasn't funny. It was long, labored, painful to watch and just not funny. If it scored then all is forgiven, but it was just a hot mess from the get-go.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2016, 07:16 PM)motoarch Wrote: When did Jordan ever lose?  Never..

Jordan did not win a playoff series until his fourth season.  He did not win a Championship until his seventh.  

I can actually remember when he was considered "soft" and "took too many shots".
Reply/Quote
He was 6 for 6. He didn't lose.
Reply/Quote