Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Von Miller out for season with ACL tear!
Poor Bills ...

[Image: 1073617464goaway.gif?width=450&height=27...&crop=fill]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 04:17 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Poor Bills ...

[Image: 1073617464goaway.gif?width=450&height=27...&crop=fill]

Why the exclamation mark? And the cheering of the injury to Von Miller. I hate to see players get season-ending injuries. And I wouldn't be surprised if the terrible, Detroit turf field was a contributing factor. Buffalo had to play on that on a Sunday and then the following Thanksgiving. Players have  been complaining about the surface of that field since it was unveiled. Unfortunately, I think Paycor uses the same type of playing surface, which the NFLPA has been calling to be banned because of injuries.
Reply/Quote
this helps the bengals TREMENDOUSLY. Bengals have 1 real weakness, and it's great edge rushers. KC and Buffalo dont have that
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 04:21 PM)Nepa Wrote: Why the exclamation mark? And the cheering of the injury to Von Miller. I hate to see players get season-ending injuries. And I wouldn't be surprised if the terrible, Detroit turf field was a contributing factor. Buffalo had to play on that on a Sunday and then the following Thanksgiving. Players have  been complaining about the surface of that field since it was unveiled. Unfortunately, I think Paycor uses the same type of playing surface, which the NFLPA has been calling to be banned because of injuries.

Sorry, I just found out I have some[a little] Steeler's DNA in me. Sad
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote