Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Von Miller under criminal investigation
No details released at this time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/von-miller-is-under-criminal-investigation/ar-BB1cNlRJ?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 05:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No details released at this time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/von-miller-is-under-criminal-investigation/ar-BB1cNlRJ?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Some reports are domestic violence accusations by his ex-fiancee. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some reports are domestic violence accusations by his ex-fiancee. 

You think this happens so much because of roid rage?
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:53 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: You think this happens so much because of roid rage?

Nah. Maybe a little but men are violent creatures by nature. Give a guy a little privilege and an air of untouchability and watch him go. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. Maybe a little but men are violent creatures by nature. Give a guy a little privilege and an air of untouchability and watch him go. 

Haha, like that South Park about Tiger Woods
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some reports are domestic violence accusations by his ex-fiancee. 

Strange, as I saw a similar story about Earl Thomas for similar circumstances today, as well.  Something about restraining order from drunken incidents.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Strange, as I saw a similar story about Earl Thomas for similar circumstances today, as well.  Something about restraining order from drunken incidents.

Yeesh. I wonder who the third will be?

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. Maybe a little but men are violent creatures by nature. Give a guy a little privilege and an air of untouchability and watch him go. 

True. I notice when I feel confident, I ask my wife for my mancard back! Then all hell breaks loose. So I don't even bother asking if she will hand me my balls back she keeps in her purse. Pretty similar.

Reply/Quote
The ex in question apparently said no domestic violence took place? But given the things he texted, I could easily see her being intimidated into saying that.
I don't know.
Reply/Quote

That's BS and you know it.

If you were right here in front of me I would clean your clock for that statement!

Oh, wait... Ninja
Reply/Quote