Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vonn Bell - Mic’d Up

Vonn telling their kicker he missed. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Great Mic'd Up. Thought on the one almost fumble he was telling the OL not to hit him lol

Pretty cool knowing the Kicker missed without even looking back.
Reply/Quote
Gonna need him to go ahead and predict the Lombardi. He was predicting everything out there.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 03:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Gonna need him to go ahead and predict the Lombardi. He was predicting everything out there.

Very smart player...runs the secondary. I feel he's a priority over Bates for that reason.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That might be the best micd up I’ve seen
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 12:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Vonn telling their kicker he missed. LOL

Telling him he missed, but also "You gonna miss the next one" after the first extra point.  Love it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 01:16 AM)Wyche Wrote: Very smart player...runs the secondary. I feel he's a priority over Bates for that reason.

You know it Wyche... Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 04:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That might be the best micd up I’ve seen

Wish he woulda been micd up when he rocked Shit-Schuster....lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 02:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it Wyche... Wink

You gotta love Bell but I don’t think that he’s a better all around safety than Bates.
However, Bell is a must resign to me because Bates is too expensive and they drafted Hill to eventually replace him. Will be crucial to have Bell back there helping Hill out because I wouldn’t want to have 2 new/young staring safeties out there.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 11:27 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You gotta love Bell but I don’t think that he’s a better all around safety than Bates.  
However, Bell is a must resign to me because Bates is too expensive and they drafted Hill to eventually replace him. Will be crucial to have Bell back there helping Hill out because I wouldn’t want to have 2 new/young staring safeties out there.

Agree, Vonn is the big hitter/punisher at the Safety spot. Bates is playing well and is great in coverage, but he just is not nearly the 
tackler Vonn is or Dax is. We will see how the future is with Daxton Hill at Free Safety but it very well could be an upgrade especially
in the tackling aspect. I wanted us to draft Bates in the first place before it happened, but Dax Hill is a better prospect because of the
way he tackles and he DOES have range along with crazy versatility. Played well against Tampa and Brady too.
Reply/Quote