Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vonn Bell appreciation thread
I’ve now watched this hit about a dozen times. The fact that he was the one to do it after calling Juju out for dancing on our logo is just the best. I’ll post it here in case others want to enjoy it some more.

https://youtu.be/LEcVZVo5jDo
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Nice to see attitude on Bengals for once
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 04:29 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Nice to see attitude on Bengals for once

He's slowly becoming the physical presence that we need on defense. 
Reply/Quote
We may be looking at the best safety duo in Bates and Bell in the NFL.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 08:56 AM)Takedown Wrote: We may be looking at the best safety duo in Bates and Bell in the NFL.

At least we are set there. Juju was asking to get smacked.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 08:56 AM)Takedown Wrote: We may be looking at the best safety duo in Bates and Bell in the NFL.

Agreed. Get a consistent pass rush and these two can feast. Phillips and MAC played lights out yesterday too. 
Reply/Quote
I forget who tweeted it, but someone said:

"It was like the Bengals finally snapped and went Ralphie on Scut Farkus".

I laughed for half an hour. Someone needs to do one of those videos where they put Vonn Bell's (or ZT, or perhaps even more hilarious...Ryan Finley) as the face of Ralphie and put Piggy, JJSS, or Tomlin as Farkus. I can't stop laughing just picturing it.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I forget who tweeted it, but someone said:

I laughed for half an hour.  Someone needs to do one of those videos where they put Vonn Bell's (or ZT, or perhaps even more hilarious...Ryan Finley) as the face of Ralphie and put Piggy, JJSS, or Tomlin as Farkus.  I can't stop laughing just picturing it.

That's freakin hilarious.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The chief export of Chuck Norris Von Bell is pain.

(yes its time)
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 04:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve now watched this hit about a dozen times. The fact that he was the one to do it after calling Juju out for dancing on our logo is just the best. I’ll post it here in case others want to enjoy it some more.

https://youtu.be/LEcVZVo5jDo

I thought for sure that when they were looking at the challenge replay, they would screw us somehow....
Reply/Quote
In real time I could've swore that was helmet to helmet... But it wasn't. It was nice to see the tik tok dancing queen get his. Especially after Bell had publicly said he didn't like it.

Alexander redeeming himself after the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was pretty good too. I seriously can't believe what I saw last night.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
And now this...... They just showed game highlights and talked about the Bengals stunning the Stealers on Fox and Friends, and showed the Bell hit on JSS and JSS fumbling in slow motion..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I have spent my whole life waiting for that hit.
Reply/Quote
Bell was a game changer. Alexander and Phillips also played well. So did WJ3 although I wish he could catch better.

The D played a heck of a game last night. It was great to see them play so physical. Maybe Juju got them fired up. Either way, the Stealers didnt expect what our D gave them.
Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell made my season last night. I love it when a wise ass gets his come uppance. The best part, there wasn't a whole lot of shit talking that could potentially get us a penalty. Just lowered the boom, flexed a little and got off the field. I loved it. That's the most swagger I've seen this team play with in a long time.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I forget who tweeted it, but someone said:

I laughed for half an hour.  Someone needs to do one of those videos where they put Vonn Bell's (or ZT, or perhaps even more hilarious...Ryan Finley) as the face of Ralphie and put Piggy, JJSS, or Tomlin as Farkus.  I can't stop laughing just picturing it.
I saw that and did the same thing with laughing for a half an hour and I kept watching it over and over again!
(12-22-2020, 10:08 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I thought for sure that when they were looking at the challenge replay, they would screw us somehow....
Like I said below, I'm still shocked that they didn't throw a flag.

Normally, they throw a flag if we leave the toilet seat up in their locker room, so I was thinking "holy shit, they're going to flag us, give the ball back to them, it will change the momentum, and we'll lose."  The mindset of a Bengals fan.
(12-22-2020, 10:10 AM)jason Wrote: In real time I could've swore that was helmet to helmet... But it wasn't. It was nice to see the tik tok dancing queen get his. Especially after Bell had publicly said he didn't like it.

Alexander redeeming himself after the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was pretty good too. I seriously can't believe what I saw last night.

I've been watching it over and over and I still can't believe that a flag wasn't thrown for helmet to helmet.  

At the very least, it looked like his helmet grazed his helmet.

Given that we're the Bengals, I'm still shocked that it wasn't flagged, he wasn't fined, and that we weren't docked our next two first round draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:21 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Bell was a game changer. Alexander and Phillips also played well. So did WJ3 although I wish he could catch better.

The D played a heck of a game last night. It was great to see them play so physical. Maybe Juju got them fired up. Either way, the Stealers didnt expect what our D gave them.

A lot of the better play from the secondary had to do with Carl Lawson absolutely OWNING Villanueva.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I was thinking something similar. At minimum top 5 in the NFL. I think Bell was delivering a message with hot on JuJu......don't dance on our logo
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:14 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I have spent my whole life waiting for that hit.

I'm getting a Von Bell tattoo on my face. 
Reply/Quote
All the crap Bell was taking earlier this year was from him being mismatched in coverages. This team plays well enough to keep games close so Bell doesn’t get put in a bad spot in coverage so much and more of this will start to happen.
Reply/Quote