Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze and the bengals are dirty-steelers forum.
Came across this post on the steelers board. Skimming through there might be one or 2 replies that are along the lines of "cooler heads will prevail", but most of them are along the lines of insane. People wanting someone to go after vontaze in the first quarter with a peel back, if I remember right. And that's the first page.

I think the refs are under strict orders to make sure this one doesn't get out of control right from the get go. We'll see, but our stars need to watch their backs.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/vontaze-burfict.13544/
Reply/Quote
"I have my fears that they really think that it's Pittsburgh that was the dirtier team in the games this year. Cheap shots might come at Ben's expense and if the referees don't reign it in early it could get nasty. "

I'm sorry, did the Bengals use the crown of the helmet to immediately concuss the one player they couldn't stop?

Nope? Well, did they try to gouge out a dude's eyes in the bottom of the pile?

Nope again? Well damn, did they at least make death threats on twitter to the Steelers?

Still nope? Huh, imagine that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If any of them are reading this over here...
Yes, it's our game plan to make Certain players bleed tomorrow. Yes, you should worry.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess that's one way of looking at things. Gotta protect the hero sex criminal from a defense that's not half as dirty as their own. I wonder how many teeth these guys are missing.
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Kind-of-funny
Reply/Quote
I almost just went full ****** after reading that. Don't make me get out my collection of Stooler dirty play Gifs!

(That funnily enough I got from Stooler fans because you chumps like to hold onto that kind of stuff.)

Reply/Quote
What morons.
Reply/Quote
New thread idea - a poll:
"Which Steeler player is first to be carried off the cart due to Burfict?
A) Bennifer
B) Bryant
C) Brown
D) Miller

I joke, I joke! Or do I? Ninja
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
To me the best part is the sheer hypocrisy involved.

"Vontaze is dirty...I hope DeCastro takes him out..."legally" go after him"

Life must really suck when one's brain cells can be counted on one hand.
Reply/Quote
So, not only are Steeler fans belligerent, ill-mannered and the worst possible guests in our stadium, they are delusional, too.

What a joke. The kings of cheap shots, late hits, helmet-to-helmet spearing, snake-in-the-grass peal back blocks, and other filthy tactics, want to talk about the Bengals?

It's like Johnny Manziel giving lectures on the joys of abstinence.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:12 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: So, not only are Steeler fans belligerent, ill-mannered and the worst possible guests in our stadium, they are delusional, too.

What a joke.  The kings of cheap shots, late hits, helmet-to-helmet spearing, snake-in-the-grass peal back blocks, and other filthy tactics, want to talk about the Bengals?

Perfect analogy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The problem with Steelers fans is that most of them weren't even on the bandwagon back when we were suffering most of their dirty play (Hines Ward's hits, Carson's knee, Huber's jaw) so all they know is we beat up LeVeon Bell twice in two years.

The good thing about Steelers fans is that most of them will be off the bandwagon once we punch them in the face and knock them out of the playoffs tonight.
Reply/Quote
If Vontaze is a thug, Mike Mitchell is the scum of the earth.

scumbag personified
Reply/Quote
You guys are being mean. I mean, the Steelers are the essence of clean play. It's not like their coach would ever do anything like interfere with a kickoff return,
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:22 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: You guys are being mean. I mean, the Steelers are the essence of clean play. It's not like their coach would ever do anything like interfere with a kickoff return,

Hahaha!!!  I forgot about that one.  That takes the cake there.  I mean, besides all the dirty crap their players have done the last couple of years, their coach interferes with a play and they want to call us dirty.  lol  
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Steelers Fans = The ultimate victim.
Reply/Quote
It appears to me Burfict is in the heads of Steeler's fans and players. I remember this guy named Ward who got in our heads and all he did was make us feel worse after every game. It is time for Burfict and the Bengals to hurt all of them in the worst way, by beating them tonight. Wink
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:12 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: So, not only are Steeler fans belligerent, ill-mannered and the worst possible guests in our stadium, they are delusional, too.

What a joke.  The kings of cheap shots, late hits, helmet-to-helmet spearing, snake-in-the-grass peal back blocks, and other filthy tactics, want to talk about the Bengals?

Steeler fans are the poster boys for abstinence
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:15 AM)Ravage Wrote: To me the best part is the sheer hypocrisy involved.

"Vontaze is dirty...I hope DeCastro takes him out..."legally" go after him"

Life must really suck when one's brain cells can be counted on one hand.

You nailed it.
Reply/Quote
Stooler fans are just mouth breathing tards...We should be open minded and just pity them.

They are all missing a few chromosomes and a good day is reminiscing about taking their cuzin to the prom back in '87!

I'm surprised they can read and write, actually.
Reply/Quote