Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze and the bengals are dirty-steelers forum.
Aren't they the team that gave orders to hit Eifert and take him out? Cause what I saw was that Eifert was already going down but then Mitchell came in and gave him a head shot
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Aren't they the team that gave orders to hit Eifert and take him out? Cause what I saw was that Eifert was already going down but then Mitchell came in and gave him a head shot

That's the only way Mitchell stays in the league . He is an avg talent hack.
Reply/Quote
First I'd take someone like Uzomah, feed him raw steak, then send him out in the first series with the orders of bringing back Mitchell's head in one hand, dragging his carcass in the other.

Secondly I'd send out Lewis-Harris with the orders of knee-tackling every wide receiver until he's ejected from the game.

Thirdly I'd send an all-out blitz on Pig Ben until he's finally level with the surface of the field.

WTS, I fully expect a clean game.  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Nope? Well, did they try to gouge out a dude's eyes in the bottom of the pile?

What dude's eyeball is located in his anus?

[Image: starks.gif?w=351&h=197]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Steelers fans really are a very schizo bunch. First they cry foul, playing the victim...then, they claim to be in Bengals fans heads. Nervous

They're having some serious trouble trying to reconcile the idea of being the 'bully', with the reality that they're about to be the 'bullied'. ThumbsUp

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Vontaze-and-the-bengals-are-dirty-steelers-forum
Lady Steel, Today at 10:59 AM

The steelers fans got into the heads of the cincy fans
Jim92, 50 minutes ago
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:55 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: First I'd take someone like Uzomah, feed him raw steak, then send him out in the first series with the orders of bringing back Mitchell's head in one hand, dragging his carcass in the other.

Secondly I'd send out Lewis-Harris with the orders of knee-tackling every wide receiver until he's ejected from the game.

Thirdly I'd send an all-out blitz on Pig Ben until he's finally level with the surface of the field.

WTS, I fully expect a clean game.  Ninja

Lol if we are head hunting then please head hunt an actual good player. Not some average dude.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol if we are head hunting then please head hunt an actual good player.   Not some average dude.

Just a little comment on losing Eifert for 3 damned games.   Cool
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:13 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: New thread idea - a poll:
"Which Steeler player is first to be carried off the cart due to Burfict?
A) Bennifer
B) Bryant
C) Brown
D) Miller

I joke, I joke!  Or do I?  Ninja

For the record, the correct answer was A followed by C
This is my only happy thought as I finally wind down and get ready to fall asleep.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol if we are head hunting then please head hunt an actual good player.   Not some average dude.

you happy now?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:52 AM)Element Wrote: you happy now?

Too bad we weren't head hunting. I wish Burfict would have lit Brown up. At least then the flag would have been justified. Oh and if you think that the Ben tackle was bad then you're a fool.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Aren't you a stones throw from Kentucky? Headquarters for the inbred? Good luck in the draft clown.
Reply/Quote