Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vontaze busted!
Vontaze Birthdefect has been suspended four games for taking drugs. He doesn't want to play anymore cause he is scared of JuJu.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-bengals-linebacker-vontaze-burfict-facing-four-game-ped-suspension/ar-BBKjmqa?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Reply/Quote
Lolololzzzzzzzzz.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 06:40 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Vontaze Birthdefect has been suspended four games for taking drugs. He doesn't want to play anymore cause he is scared of JuJu.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-bengals-linebacker-vontaze-burfict-facing-four-game-ped-suspension/ar-BBKjmqa?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Bengals play the steelers week 5. Burfict ends Jujus brief career......then he's done.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 08:15 PM)Beaker Wrote: Bengals play the steelers week 5. Burfict ends Jujus brief career......then he's done.

You're counting on Burfict not failing another drug test and not spearing some random back up in a preseason game again. You're also counting on the Bengals not finally cutting him anyways, but you'd probably be right on that one.

I wonder which Steeler receiver will put a Bengal linebacker in a coffin this year. Maybe another rookie. 

Who know, maybe Keith Rivers will finally get his revenge on Hines Ward. That's been as elusive as a playoff win for you guys.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 08:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're counting on Burfict not failing another drug test and not spearing some random back up in a preseason game again. You're also counting on the Bengals not finally cutting him anyways, but you'd probably be right on that one.

I wonder which Steeler receiver will put a Bengal linebacker in a coffin this year. Maybe another rookie. 

Who know, maybe Keith Rivers will finally get his revenge on Hines Ward. That's been as elusive as a playoff win for you guys.

Careful with your karma there skippy.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 08:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're counting on Burfict not failing another drug test and not spearing some random back up in a preseason game again. You're also counting on the Bengals not finally cutting him anyways, but you'd probably be right on that one.

Meh, I wonder which steeler will give himself a career ending injury trying to spear someone this year....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 12:44 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Meh, I wonder which steeler will give himself a career ending injury trying to spear someone this year....

Ohhhh, good one. You got him there. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 07:07 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Ohhhh, good one. You got him there. Yawn

Says the guy who came up with the super clever "Vontaze Birthdefect"
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 11:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: Careful with your karma there skippy.

I'm surprised there are still Bengal fans who believe in that concept.
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans talking trash about another team's players getting busted for using illegal substances.

Next.
Reply/Quote