Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vontaze...
(01-13-2016, 07:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: The truth about Vontaze is that steeler fans fear him.

Especially Vlad.   ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:01 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Dirty Player Of the Year.  He won it this year too.
He tied with Cody Wallace.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He wouldn't play OLB for the steelers and he wouldn't start over Timmons and Shazier. I still don't get while he's supposed to be all that great. He racks up tackles behind a dominant front 4. That's his job and he does it well, but he has a small handful of picks, ff, and sacks in his career. Without looking, they're probably comparable numbers to what Shazier and Timmons have done this year alone.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

You may want to have a look.  He had as many picks and forced fumbles as both of them combined this year....  He did it in 8 games.  Burfict isn't very good. Hilarious

Shazier and Timmons rack up tackles. Vontaze Burfict makes plays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:44 PM)jason Wrote: Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

You may want to have a look.  He had as many picks and forced fumbles as both of them combined this year....  He did it in 8 games.  Burfict isn't very good. Hilarious

Shazier and Timmons rack up tackles. Vontaze Burfict makes plays.

Burfict has 3 career picks, 5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. He has right around 15 personal fouls, unfortunately that doesn't count as making a play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:44 PM)jason Wrote: Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Shazier and Timmons rack up tackles.  Vontaze Burfict makes plays.

Steelers fans can't admit any Bengal is good or wouldplay for the Steelers.  Bengals fans will say AB is awesome or Bell is one of the best. Steelers fans just can't bring themselves to do it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 09:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Steelers fans can't admit any Bengal is good or wouldplay for the Steelers.  Bengals fans will say AB is awesome or Bell is one of the best. Steelers fans just can't bring themselves to do it.
I've been saying he's above average, but I just don't get the love beyond that. Maybe I'm just used to watching all the Steelers and ravens linebackers so I am underrating how good he is, but he just doesn't really concern me. Being that I don't see him as any better, it was tough watching him actually make plays (sack, interception) to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs. But in the end, he didn't disappoint.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict has 3 career picks, 5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. He has right around 15 personal fouls, unfortunately that doesn't count as making a play.

Thought we were comparing his production this year with that of Shazier & Timmons. Nice deflection though. In 3 games between the Steelers & Bengals this season, Burfict's has been the best player on the field.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 10:02 PM)jason Wrote: Thought we were comparing his production this year with that of Shazier & Timmons. Nice deflection though. In 3 games between the Steelers & Bengals this season, Burfict's has been the best player on the field.

I said Burfict's career totals are probably not too far off from what Timmons and Shazier did just this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 10:02 PM)jason Wrote: Thought we were comparing his production this year with that of Shazier & Timmons. Nice deflection though. In 3 games between the Steelers & Bengals this season, Burfict's has been the best player on the field.

The Steelers would agree.  Especially when they needed a few extra yards at the end of the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 09:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Steelers fans can't admit any Bengal is good or wouldplay for the Steelers.  Bengals fans will say AB is awesome or Bell is one of the best. Steelers fans just can't bring themselves to do it.

I think Tyler Ifart is pretty good.
Reply/Quote

The Bengals have some good players that if they were Steelers I'd be happy.  In fact I don't think Steelers fans (here) have criticized too many other than the smack-forum way...other than Burfict and Jones who are two giant knuckleheads no matter how much natural talent they have.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals have some good players that if they were Steelers I'd be happy.  In fact I don't think Steelers fans (here) have criticized too many other than the smack-forum way...other than Burfict and Jones who are two giant knuckleheads no matter how much natural talent they have.

I literally said the Bengals front 4 is so dominate all Burfict has to do is rack up easy tackles. I guess that doesn't count.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals have some good players that if they were Steelers I'd be happy.  In fact I don't think Steelers fans (here) have criticized too many other than the smack-forum way...other than Burfict and Jones who are two giant knuckleheads no matter how much natural talent they have.

I've been trying to argue that Jones hasn't been so bad. But with his daily comments to the press about Brown, I have been proven totally wrong. He is that bad. In fact, he is dumber than Burfict. At least Burfict has kept his mouth shut since the game as far as I know.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let him, at this point every game brings with it the possibility of a longer suspension.  The guy is an idiot, he handed Stanford a game back in college with, you guessed it, back to pack 15 yard penalties.  I give him two more seasons tops before he's out of the league for good.

he'll take a couple of piss yellow and black with him! Guaranteed!

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:13 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've been trying to argue that Jones hasn't been so bad. But with his daily comments to the press about Brown, I have been proven totally wrong. He is that bad. In fact, he is dumber than Burfict. At least Burfict has kept his mouth shut since the game as far as I know.

He picked a great time to relapse back into his old self. He turned his career around pretty well.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:16 AM)RASCAL Wrote: he'll take a couple of piss yellow and black with him! Guaranteed!

Ruh roh!

[Image: scoobydoo003.gif]
Reply/Quote