Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontez just needs an attitude adjustment
Seeing & Hearing about how Vontez Birthdefect gets a lot of penalties for his out of control play that hurts his team got me to thinking. Being his IQ is probably the same as his shoe size, he just needs an attitude adjustment to straighten himself out. Too bad that Hines Ward isn't still playing with the Steelers. He would of knocked Vontez into next week and snapped him out of his wildness. When he returned the next season after recovering from Wards hit, he would of been a new person. Too bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 07:28 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Seeing & Hearing about how Vontez Birthdefect gets a lot of penalties for his out of control play that hurts his team got me to thinking. Being his IQ is probably the same as his shoe size, he just needs an attitude adjustment to straighten himself out. Too bad that Hines Ward isn't still playing with the Steelers. He would of knocked Vontez into next week and snapped him out of his wildness. When he returned the next season after recovering from Wards hit, he would of been a new person. Too bad.

Too bad Burfict will get the opportunity to legally take out Ben and Bell with clean hard hits and soft balls of steel like you will whine like a 2 year old when it happens.

Burfict is too tough and tackled Ben too hard... Cry  Bell is too soft and can't take it when a real LB hits him legally Cry .................Can't wait for your tears and whining since Burfict is in your head, in Ben's head, Brown's head and pot smoking Bell's head...........  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Burfict is too tough and tackled Ben too hard... Cry  Bell is too soft and can't take it when a real LB hits him legally Cry .................Can't wait for your tears and whining since Burfict is in your head, in Ben's head, Brown's head and pot smoking Bell's head...........  ThumbsUp

This almost sounds like a Christmas Carol in the making.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 11:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This almost sounds like a Christmas Carol in the making.

Jingle Balls
Jingle Balls
Vontaze hates the steAlers,
Oh what fun, it'll be
to see him crack Ben's kneee-EEEE!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:47 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jingle Balls
Jingle Balls
Oh what fun, it'll be

Good Lord Man! That was HORRIBLE! Points for effort!

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 07:28 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Seeing & Hearing about how Vontez Birthdefect gets a lot of penalties for his out of control play that hurts his team got me to thinking. Being his IQ is probably the same as his shoe size, he just needs an attitude adjustment to straighten himself out. Too bad that Hines Ward isn't still playing with the Steelers. He would of knocked Vontez into next week and snapped him out of his wildness. When he returned the next season after recovering from Wards hit, he would of been a new person. Too bad.

Comparing Burfict's on-field behavior to the quality of this post is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Yugo.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Burfict has no impulse control and cost the Bengals their first playoff victory in a generation from his nonsense. The cheap shots he takes are not football. It's unsportsmanlike, uncontrolled violence.

He is a great athlete with a 10 cent brain.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Too bad Burfict will get the opportunity to legally take out Ben and Bell with clean hard hits and soft balls of steel like you will whine like a 2 year old when it happens.

Burfict is too tough and tackled Ben too hard... Cry  Bell is too soft and can't take it when a real LB hits him legally Cry .................Can't wait for your tears and whining since Burfict is in your head, in Ben's head, Brown's head and pot smoking Bell's head...........  ThumbsUp

Hilarious For crying out loud Lovenuts, I thought you were in your mid sixties. You talk smack like 12 year old. Are you sure that your not Brads daddy? Not that there is anything wrong with that. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:47 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jingle Balls
Jingle Balls
Oh what fun, it'll be

Jingle Bells
Cincy smells
Lewis laid an egg
Tez and Pac lost their cool 
and a playoff win got away, Hey!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 07:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Jingle Bells
Cincy smells
Lewis laid an egg
Tez and Pac lost their cool 
and a playoff win got away, Hey!

Terrible, just terrible.      Mellow
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 10:43 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Terrible, just terrible.      Mellow

Ya it sucks, but it's still better than your entry.  Tongue

At least it rhymes. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 11:27 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ya it sucks, but it's still better than your entry.  Tongue

At least it rhymes. 

But You have no cow bell! You gotta have more cow bell!

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 10:43 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Terrible, just terrible.      Mellow

Am I the only one that heard the above this way?

[Image: aqupa8aq.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 05:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Comparing Burfict's on-field behavior to the quality of this post is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Yugo.

Know what they called the 4-door Yugo?

A Wego.

[Image: rimshot-gif.gif]

All seriousness aside my college roommate and I took a trip across PA and back in his Yugo senior year.  I think we used half a tank of gas.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 01:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: Know what they called the 4-door Yugo?

A Wego.

[Image: rimshot-gif.gif]

All seriousness aside my college roommate and I took a trip across PA and back in his Yugo senior year.  I think we used half a tank of gas.   Smirk

Yeah, but how many engine rebuilds along the way?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 02:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, but how many engine rebuilds along the way?

It was actually a good drive!

And we did it over the mountains rather than the turnpike because...broke college kids!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 01:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Am I the only one that heard the above this way?

[Image: aqupa8aq.jpg]

More like this:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: It was actually a good drive!

And we did it over the mountains rather than the turnpike because...broke college kids!

Sounds like a good trip.....the scenic route is better anyway.

Musta been a brand new Yugo. Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 03:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sounds like a good trip.....the scenic route is better anyway.

Musta been a brand new Yugo. Tongue

I wish!  

He went on to be a doctor and last year traded in his "old" Mustang for a new one.  More money than brain I always tell him!  Might be why I haven't had a ride in THAT yet.

But he's a good guy who works hard so he deserves it!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Too bad Burfict will get the opportunity to legally take out Ben and Bell with clean hard hits and soft balls of steel like you will whine like a 2 year old when it happens.

Uhhh....you realize that a few weeks ago Bell ran for 134 yards rushing (58 more receiving)  against the Bengals, many of those yards right through Burfict.  You might want to reconsider who's in who's head, because the Steelers don't seem to understand they're supposed to be afraid of Burfict. They ran right at him.

Maybe next game someone will tell the Steelers ahead of time to be afraid, so they know.
Reply/Quote