Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontez just needs an attitude adjustment
(11-13-2017, 11:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm tired of talking about Burfict. Let's talk about #91 on the steelers spearing the Colts QB in the head. 

Yet another in a long line of steelers head hunters. But it's ok because, runner. 

Never mind. I'm tired of talking about the absolutely astounding number of dirty steelers players over the years. 

New topic? Anyone? Bueller?

I believe that would be Mr Tuitt.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I believe that would be Mr Tuitt.

The names all start to run together after a while. Like an Olympic sized bowl of alphabet soup. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The names all start to run together after a while. Like an Olympic sized bowl of alphabet soup. 

I see a guy virtually every Sunday in the Norwood Kroger with a Tuitt Jersey. I see a couple Steelers fans there on Sunday’s. These freaks walk around with a piss towel hanging out of their back pockets on game day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I see a guy virtually every Sunday in the Norwood Kroger with a Tuitt Jersey. I see a couple Steelers fans there on Sunday’s.  These freaks walk around with a piss towel hanging out of their back pockets on game day.

I work a couple hundred feet from that Kroger and avoid it like the plague. That parking lot is impossible to get in and out of and the store is always busy. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm tired of talking about Burfict. Let's talk about #91 on the steelers spearing the Colts QB in the head. 

Yet another in a long line of steelers head hunters. But it's ok because, runner. 

Never mind. I'm tired of talking about the absolutely astounding number of dirty steelers players over the years. 

New topic? Anyone? Bueller?

If you're bored with people bringing up what new dumb and dirty thing Burfict does each week, you're free to start a new thread on a Steelers player you don't even know the name of. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you're bored with people bringing up what new dumb and dirty thing Burfict does each week, you're free to start a new thread on a Steelers player you don't even know the name of. 

Gee, boss. Thanks for the permission to do something i've done on here many times. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you're bored with people bringing up what new dumb and dirty thing Burfict does each week, you're free to start a new thread on a Steelers player you don't even know the name of. 

It wasn't even a dirty hit. It was a run play; the ball carrier got tripped up and fell forward. "#91" went high and flew over top, but part of his hand smacked off the back of Brissetts helmet.

Only one angle, but obvious no intent and you can't even tell contact happened.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jacoby-brissett-concussion-will-put-colts-scrutiny-234540442.html
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 12:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gee, boss. Thanks for the permission to do something i've done on here many times. Mellow

No problem. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:56 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It wasn't even a dirty hit. It was a run play; the ball carrier got tripped up and fell forward. "#91" went high and flew over top, but part of his hand smacked off the back of Brissetts helmet.

Only one angle, but obvious no intent and you can't even tell contact happened.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jacoby-brissett-concussion-will-put-colts-scrutiny-234540442.html

"It's a run play" excuse is getting really old. You can't hit with the crown of your helmet no matter what. #91 clearly lowered his helmet which shows intent and contact clearly happened otherwise there would be no concussion issue with Brissett right now. I guarantee if that was Burfict you would be singing a different tune and calling for a lifetime suspension. 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 04:19 PM)cinci4life Wrote: "It's a run play" excuse is getting really old. You can't hit with the crown of your helmet no matter what. #91 clearly lowered his helmet which shows intent and contact clearly happened otherwise there would be no concussion issue with Brissett right now. I guarantee if that was Burfict you would be singing a different tune and calling for a lifetime suspension. 

Helmet-to-helmet contact is legal on run plays.  No helmet-to-helmet contact occurred regardless. 
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 11:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I see a guy virtually every Sunday in the Norwood Kroger with a Tuitt Jersey. I see a couple Steelers fans there on Sunday’s.  These freaks walk around with a piss towel hanging out of their back pockets on game day.

The only people I've seen up here in Toledo wearing Bengal gear were a couple of people standing on a corner holding a sign that said "will work for food".
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Helmet-to-helmet contact is legal on run plays.  No helmet-to-helmet contact occurred regardless. 

Quote:Article 8. Initiating Contact with the Crown of the Helmet

It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team’s end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul.
Note: The tackle box no longer exists once the ball leaves the tackle box.
Penalty: Loss of 15 yards. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down. The player may be disqualified if the action is flagrant.
I'll just leave this here.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Helmet-to-helmet contact is legal on run plays.  No helmet-to-helmet contact occurred regardless

(11-14-2017, 07:28 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I'll just leave this here.

And I'll just highlight this here.....
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 09:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They'll find a way, but it'll mostly involve Ray and Ben.
Of course someone will. They defend Pac Mac ***** slapping a girl on camera, so this is an easy one. 
(11-13-2017, 11:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He stepped on his arm once. No need to embellish his stupidity. It needs no help. 

It was twice. The tweet has since been deleted, but the first one missed, then there were two more with the last one being the worst. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 09:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And I'll just highlight this here.....

He misses with the helmet and hits him with his hand, which is further corroborated by where the QB grabs his head after the hit.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/11/colts-want-nfl-look-hit-steelers-stephon-tuitt-jacoby-brissett/
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 09:07 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Of course someone will. They defend Pac Mac ***** slapping a girl on camera, so this is an easy one. 

It was twice. The tweet has since been deleted, but the first one missed, then there were two more with the last one being the worst. 

Once. End of story.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 07:28 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I'll just leave this here.

Why bother. Steelers fans are one of two things when it comes to admitting to leading with the crown of the helmet.

Willfully ignorant or complete dumbasses.

Reply/Quote
The funny thing is, how much effort he puts into trying to catch him with his helmet. Go back and watch that again and look how hard he has to bend to try and make H2H contact. That.is.freaking.hilarious.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 01:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The funny thing is, how much effort he puts into trying to catch him with his helmet. Go back and watch that again and look how hard he has to bend to try and make H2H contact. That.is.freaking.hilarious.

If Brissett isn't tripped up, Tuitt's helmet hits right on the ball. If he wanted to make a helmet-to-helmet hit, why didn't he? The opportunity was there. Instead he did a mid-air barrel roll and avoided contact with everything but part of his hand. Seems like that maneuver took some effort to pull off as that doesn't sound easy for a guy that's 6'6 300 pounds.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 318ttgdrex27p1q6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote