Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vonteze Birthdefect released
The Bungals released Vonteze Birthdefect today.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023144/article/bengals-releasing-vontaze-burfict-after-seven-seasons

Just like Hines Ward ended Rivers career, JUJU ended Birthdefects career. My thoughts and prayers are with this young man.

P.S. Thanks for all the cards and well wishers!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 05:57 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Bungals released Vonteze Birthdefect today.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023144/article/bengals-releasing-vontaze-burfict-after-seven-seasons

Just like Hines Ward ended Rivers career, JUJU ended Birthdefects career. My thoughts and prayers are with this young man.

Congrats to JUJU

Who ended Shitzier's career?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 05:57 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Bungals released Vonteze Birthdefect today.

And Birthdefect ended Browns career in Pittsburgh. I guarantee Brown has sudden onset CTE from that cheap shot in the playoffs. 
(03-18-2019, 06:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats to JUJU

***** Gio Bernard thrusted his hip into Ryans head. 

Bastard. 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
Burfict was an animal. Loved how he played. He hasn't been the same since that 2016 season though. I wish him the best and hope he becomes that great player again and stays healthy.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
He’ll get picked up by Pittsburgh and their tune will change with their mouths full of him.

Stiller’s footbaw, they’ll sing.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 06:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats to JUJU

Who is Shitzer?
Reply/Quote
I think we are witnessing the beginning of a beautiful bromance in Oakland.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 06:35 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Who is Shitzer?

I think he is that gimp Steeler who couldn't for the life of him stop using his head as a battering ram.
Reply/Quote

On the bright side, the lamest and most pathetic attempt in the history of mankind at an insulting nickname goes away now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 10:09 AM)McC Wrote: On the bright side, the lamest and most pathetic attempt in the history of mankind at an insulting nickname goes away now.

You don't think laughing about birth defects is funny?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 06:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And Birthdefect ended Browns career in Pittsburgh. I guarantee Brown has sudden onset CTE from that cheap shot in the playoffs. 
***** Gio Bernard thrusted his hip into Ryans head. 

Bastard. 

Brown probably has CTE from practicing against Mike Mitchell's cheap xss for years.

It was Josh Malone that Shazier paralyzed himself on.  Hines Ward was the most distraught when it happened.  He apparently can't call Keith Rivers a pxssy in good conscience anymore after seeing how soft the Steelers LB corps have gotten.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 10:09 AM)McC Wrote: On the bright side, the lamest and most pathetic attempt in the history of mankind at an insulting nickname goes away now.

Now if only we can get away from the more pathetic nickname Rapistberger.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 11:21 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Now if only we can get away from the more pathetic nickname Rapistberger.

How about "Bus Driver Ben" ?  Hmm

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Vintage Birthdefect was an instant classic
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 01:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: How about "Bus Driver Ben" ?  Hmm

We'll have to think of something else especially for the douche Ben, since Tim Lester already has the nickname "The bus driver".
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 01:16 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: How about "Bus Driver Ben" ?  Hmm

(03-22-2019, 05:41 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We'll have to think of something else especially for the douche Ben, since Tim Lester already has the nickname "The bus driver".

Besides, I think he was suggesting “Bus Driver” because Ben throws people under the bus so much. But how the hell can one drive a bus and throw people under it at the same time? Makes no sense.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 06:44 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Besides, I think he was suggesting “Bus Driver” because Ben throws people under the bus so much.  But how the hell can one drive a bus and throw people under it at the same time? Makes no sense.

He waits until he sees one of his WRs walking on the side of the road and then clotheslines them with the extendable stop sign. 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 06:44 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Besides, I think he was suggesting “Bus Driver” because Ben throws people under the bus so much.  But how the hell can one drive a bus and throw people under it at the same time? Makes no sense.

How about "pervert bus driver Ben" who entices his teammates to sit on his lap and with one hip thrust ejects them thru the front window to their doom. This is the equivalent to a SUPER HERO in Pittsburg. 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 05:41 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We'll have to think of something else especially for the douche Ben, since Tim Lester already has the nickname "The bus driver".

Interesting side note....Tim Lester played at my alma mater, and was an absolute stud, but he wasn't a blocking back.  He used to truck fools.  One Steeler I rooted for.

Right.....

(03-22-2019, 07:46 AM)treee Wrote: He waits until he sees one of his WRs walking on the side of the road and then clotheslines them with the extendable stop sign. 

What that guy said.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rXDUhS9-Nk

Besides, Bus Driver Ben has a nice ring to it.....physics and reality be damned. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Oh ok. What a shock, that went right over my head. Yeah I guess he thinks Ben really does do it all. As much as I don't like Ben as a human off the field, on the field, he's a beast. The Steelers need to start thinking about finding his replacement in the draft by 2020 at the latest. I don't want to think about the Steelers after he retires, but I know it's coming. He won't hang on like Brady and not know when to call it a career.
Reply/Quote