Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vonteze Birthdefect released
(04-16-2019, 06:21 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: "You're".

Man "you're" good. I can't get nothing past you!
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 11:36 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh.....I like this guy.  He reminds me of Steelman50.   ThumbsUp

Was this Steelman50 great at talking smack and a hit with the ladies also?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 06:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Was this Steelman50 great at talking smack and a hit with the ladies also?

"This Steelman50"?

No.

It can't be ...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 06:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I'm going to remind all you homers of Nostradamus when my predictions of the upcoming season come true. Let me reiterate (means repeat ).

Browns - 12-4
Ratbirds  - 8-8
Stoolers  -8-8
Bungals  - 4-12

Remember, a new era has dawned.  Baker the dream maker > the rapist, stringbean or carrot top. ThumbsUp

Baby steps. Maybe we should see how well he plays after a full year under his belt before we claim him better than anyone else.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Man "you're" good. I can't get nothing past you!

Double negative. 

Just like you and your team.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Man "you're" good. I can't get nothing past you!

The only thing you accomplish by putting the right spelling in quotes is to highlight the fact that you got it wrong in the first place.  Normally, I wouldn't care, but "intelligence smack" has been a huge part of your repertoire, which makes you fair game for this sort of thing.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 06:06 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Was this Steelman50 great at talking smack and a hit with the ladies also?

Your education is funded by Terrible Towel sales.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 06:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I'm going to remind all you homers of Nostradamus when my predictions of the upcoming season come true. Let me reiterate (means repeat ).

Browns - 12-4
Ratbirds  - 8-8
Stoolers  -8-8
Bungals  - 4-12

Remember, a new era has dawned.  Baker the dream maker > the rapist, stringbean or carrot top. ThumbsUp

The dream maker?  6-7, which is his record, that is your idea of a dream?  Baker, the almost five hundred beast?    A generation of sukking can really lower standards, can't it?

You guys handled being almost mediocre about as badly as possible, bunch of fools strutting around over being a little better than bad.  Can't wait to see how poorly you handle the coming fall back to earth.  And the Bengals get to put the final nail in your coffin week 17. 

Maybe you can draft your next QB savior with next year's high pick.  Your next year's new HC will certainly want his own guy.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 11:54 AM)McC Wrote: The dream maker?  6-7, which is his record, that is your idea of a dream?  Baker, the almost five hundred beast?    A generation of sukking can really lower standards, can't it?

You guys handled being almost mediocre about as badly as possible, bunch of fools strutting around over being a little better than bad.  Can't wait to see how poorly you handle the coming fall back to earth.  And the Bengals get to put the final nail in your coffin week 17. 

Maybe you can draft your next QB savior with next year's high pick.  Your next year's new HC will certainly want his own guy.  
Baker, aka "the dream maker" as you call him brought a team with a 1-31 record to a 6-7 record in his rookie year. He did this with one receiver and a rookie rb. He broke all of Payton Mannings rookie records including throwing for most td's by a rookie. As  a Bungal fan, I can see where you have no concept of what a great QB is, being you never had one. You got a new coach and now think everything is ok with your team. Good luck with that.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 07:21 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Your education is funded by Terrible Towel sales.
I have one of those towels. I took one off a Stooler fan at a game one time and kept it. It came in handy when I ran out of toilet paper.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 02:29 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Baby steps. Maybe we should see how well he plays after a full year under his belt before we claim him better than anyone else.

I think he is better than anyone else in our diversion. In a couple of years the league.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 05:59 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I think he is better than anyone else in our diversion. In a couple of years the league.

This year Ben had his best year statistically out of his career and you claim Baker is better? You can't claim Baker is better than a future HOF after just one season where the one quarterback has a losing record. That just makes you sound foolish. Wait for several years before you claim Baker is the best in the division.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 05:59 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I think he is better than anyone else in our diversion. 

Of your 41 posts, this doesn't rank in the top 40 of the dumbest.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 05:56 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I have one of those towels. I took one off a Stooler fan at a game one time and kept it. 

[Image: 5a321bf91b0b9c8edf80d1e50fe7e3d6--fun-cr...ughter.jpg]

She wants her towel back.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 05:59 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I think he is better than anyone else in our diversion. In a couple of years the league.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement as written.  He is unquestionably the best at diverting you from reality.  
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Baker, aka "the dream maker" as you call him brought a team with a 1-31 record to a 6-7 record in his rookie year. He did this with one receiver and a rookie rb. He broke all of Payton Mannings rookie records including throwing for most td's by a rookie. As  a Bungal fan, I can see where you have no concept of what a great QB is, being you never had one. You got a new coach and now think everything is ok with your team. Good luck with that.

Dream maker is what you called him.  I just used it because it was too stupid not to.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Over 31 million a year invested in a creep.  ****.  Upside down, backwards assed kind of world man.  
Reply/Quote