Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vonteze Birthdefect released
(03-22-2019, 07:46 AM)treee Wrote: He waits until he sees one of his WRs walking on the side of the road and then clotheslines them with the extendable stop sign. 

Ok I have to admit, that was funny.

(03-22-2019, 11:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Interesting side note....Tim Lester played at my alma mater, and was an absolute stud, but he wasn't a blocking back.  He used to truck fools.  One Steeler I rooted for.

Right.....

What that guy said.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rXDUhS9-Nk

Besides, Bus Driver Ben has a nice ring to it.....physics and reality be damned. Mellow

I loved when Lester and Bettis were on the Steelers. That's when they truly were a power running team. I never get to see any of these players play at my alma mater. I live in a farming community in the middle of nowhere and no one ever makes it to the NFL from my school. That's pretty cool that you got to see an NFL football player play in the high school.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 12:39 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ok I have to admit, that was funny.

I loved when Lester and Bettis were on the Steelers. That's when they truly were a power running team. I never get to see any of these players play at my alma mater. I live in a farming community in the middle of nowhere and no one ever makes it to the NFL from my school. That's pretty cool that you got to see an NFL football player play in the high school.

Should have clarified, it was my college alma mater.  For a smaller school, there have been quite a few NFLers over the years come out of here.  Some decent to good, some backups, and some practice squad players.  Tim Lester was fun to watch.....he was in a backfield tandem with a guy named Marcus Thomas that was a blazer, Lester was the bruiser, but he had speed of his own back then.  He really bulked up to play FB in the NFL.  Hell, The Bus made him part of the trade deal from LA to Pitt, he thought so highly of him.

Fun fact, John Ross broke Rondell Menendez's 40 record at the NFL combine, who played here years after Lester.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 06:44 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Besides, I think he was suggesting “Bus Driver” because Ben throws people under the bus so much.  But how the hell can one drive a bus and throw people under it at the same time? Makes no sense.

Ok let's simplify

Ben ties people up, molests them, then throws them under the bus, THEN runs over them with the bus.

He's good at making these kinds of progressions.  He's a smart guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 12:15 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  He won't hang on like Brady and not know when to call it a career.

I know dude. Why does Brady keep hanging on winning Super Bowls when he(according to you) should have rode off into the sunset. What a moronic sentence that was!
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 03:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: Should have clarified, it was my college alma mater.  For a smaller school, there have been quite a few NFLers over the years come out of here.  Some decent to good, some backups, and some practice squad players.  Tim Lester was fun to watch.....he was in a backfield tandem with a guy named Marcus Thomas that was a blazer, Lester was the bruiser, but he had speed of his own back then.  He really bulked up to play FB in the NFL.  Hell, The Bus made him part of the trade deal from LA to Pitt, he thought so highly of him.

Fun fact, John Ross broke Rondell Menendez's 40 record at the NFL combine, who played here years after Lester.

Oh ok. Well I went to a community college, HACC, so there would be no pro football players from there. A lot of guys had to bulk up to play in the NFL. My cousin played football in high school and college, but he never tried for the NFL because his girlfriend was afraid it may put a strain on their relationship with him being gone so long, so he ended up becoming a police man instead. I thought it didn't make sense since a policeman's job is more dangerous. I guess when a star RB thinks so highly of you that should be a compliment.

(03-22-2019, 05:13 PM)Stewy Wrote: Ok let's simplify

Ben ties people up, molests them, then throws them under the bus, THEN runs over them with the bus.

He's good at making these kinds of progressions.  He's a smart guy.

Ben's out there putting on a one man show.

(03-22-2019, 07:05 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I know dude. Why does Brady keep hanging on winning Super Bowls when he(according to you) should have rode off into the sunset. What a moronic sentence that was!

Just because you can still play, doesn't mean you should. He's been getting worse the past couple years. He was ranked 12th in QBR last year. This past post season, he was ranked 6th among the quarterbacks in the playoffs and he had more interceptions than touchdowns. I guess you didn't know that it takes more people than just a QB to win a Super Bowl.  So, you still have the most moronic sentence out of us 2. 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 07:31 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Just because you can still play, doesn't mean you should. He's been getting worse the past couple years. He was ranked 12th in QBR last year. This past post season, he was ranked 6th among the quarterbacks in the playoffs and he had more interceptions than touchdowns. I guess you didn't know that it takes more people than just a QB to win a Super Bowl.  So, you still have the most moronic sentence out of us 2. 

After I replied to your post I thought that maybe you were trying to be sarcastic. Now you double down on your stupidity. He has won two of the last three Championships. Comparing Ben to the g.o.a.t. only makes you look extremely foolish. BTW making up stats to make your stupid comments more valid only works when the person you make them to accepts them. Brady threw 29 tds and 11 ints in 2018. His career completion percentage has been lower than his percentage has been the last five years. In 2018 SB he had a 107QBR against one of the top defenses. You act like being 41 he is a liability to his team and he isn't. Every other person knows the Pats won those championships because of TB. While I hate the Pats(not as much as the Steelers) I'm not foolish enough not to recognize greatness.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:18 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: After I replied to your post I thought that maybe you were trying to be sarcastic. Now you double down on your stupidity. He has won two of the last three Championships. Comparing Ben to the g.o.a.t. only makes you look extremely foolish.

Calling me foolish, but ignoring the fact that it takes more than just a quarterback to win a championship, makes you the foolish one, not me. Tom Berady has lost a step the last few years, just look at his stats. Yes, he is still good, but he hasn't been Tom Brady great. He's just going to get worse stats this year, watch.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:18 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: After I replied to your post I thought that maybe you were trying to be sarcastic. Now you double down on your stupidity. He has won two of the last three Championships. Comparing Ben to the g.o.a.t. only makes you look extremely foolish.

The last Superbowl, he had 0 touchdowns, 1 interception and a fumble. Yeah you're right, he hasn't lost a step. Being ranked 6th of the playoff quarterbacks, that's how you become the greatest. Being ranked 12th in the regular season, yeah that GOAT's stats right there. Hell Ben had more touchdowns in less games than Tom did. Don't give me that crap that he hasn't lost a step. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:41 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The last Superbowl, he had 0 touchdowns, 1 interception and a fumble. Yeah you're right, he hasn't lost a step. Being ranked 6th of the playoff quarterbacks, that's how you become the greatest. Being ranked 12th in the regular season, yeah that GOAT's stats right there. Hell Ben had more touchdowns in less games than Tom did. Don't give me that crap that he hasn't lost a step. 

Brady had a QBR of 107 in that game. It takes more than one stat to win a game. If Ben plays until he is 60 he won't match Brady's five championships. Brady, like Ben, could fall off the proverbial cliff this year but to compare Bens career to the GOAT is foolish at best
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:41 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  Hell Ben had more touchdowns in less games than Tom did. 

Correct me if I am wrong but Ben didn't even make the playoffs. but that doesn't matter to a real life homer like you.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 07:58 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Brady had a QBR of 107 in that game. It takes more than one stat to win a game. If Ben plays until he is 60 he won't match Brady's five championships. Brady, like Ben, could fall off the proverbial cliff this year but to compare Bens career to the GOAT is foolish at best

Nope wrong again. Brady had a QBR of 71.4 in his last Super Bowl. How could you think someone would have a QBR of 107 in a game where they had 0 touchdowns, 1 interception and a fumble? That doesn't add up. Ben could have more than 2 Super Bowls if he had a coach that knew his job. The Steelers win in spite of Tomlin. He doesn't know how to use clock management, challenge calls, beat inferior teams or make second half adjustments. So nope, you're still the foolish one. Give it up. You've been wrong with everything you've posted so far.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 08:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope wrong again. Brady had a QBR of 71.4 in his last Super Bowl. How could you think someone would have a QBR of 107 in a game where they had 0 touchdowns, 1 interception and a fumble? That doesn't add up. Ben could have more than 2 Super Bowls if he had a coach that knew his job. The Steelers win in spite of Tomlin. He doesn't know how to use clock management, challenge calls, beat inferior teams or make second half adjustments. So nope, you're still the foolish one. Give it up. You've been wrong with everything you've posted so far.

Ben has had more talent around him but couldn't hold TB's jock strap when it comes to leadership. TB has only one less ring than all the Steelers QBs in history. He has two in the last three years. Tell me again how washed up he is.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 08:08 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong but Ben didn't even make the playoffs. but that doesn't matter to a real life homer like you.

We know that, but we also know it takes more than a quarterback to win a game. I hope you're not foolish enough to believe a quarterback can do it all? Unlike Brady, Ben had his best year statistically last year. 

(03-23-2019, 09:11 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Ben has had more talent around him but couldn't hold TB's jock strap when it comes to leadership. TB has only one less ring than all the Steelers QBs in history. He has two in the last three years. Tell me again how washed up he is.

Nowhere did I say he was washed-up? Do you ever get tired of being wrong? I said he lost a step. Losing a step is NOT the same as being washed up. His stats are sub-par for Brady's standards. I'm seriously getting tired of proving you wrong so much. You're really boring me now. If you're going to last in the smack talk section, you better do better than this. I'm like one of the absolute worst smack talkers, and even I'm making you look foolish. The best smack talkers in here will make you go curl up in the corner of your room crying your mommy.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 08:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope wrong again. Brady had a QBR of 71.4 in his last Super Bowl. How could you think someone would have a QBR of 107 in a game where they had 0 touchdowns, 1 interception and a fumble? That doesn't add up. Ben could have more than 2 Super Bowls if he had a coach that knew his job. The Steelers win in spite of Tomlin. He doesn't know how to use clock management, challenge calls, beat inferior teams or make second half adjustments. So nope, you're still the foolish one. Give it up. You've been wrong with everything you've posted so far.

Ben has had more talent around him but couldn't hold TB's jock strap when it comes to leadership. TB has only one less ring than all the Steelers QBs in history. He has two in the last three years. Tell me again how washed up he is.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 09:55 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Ben has had more talent around him but couldn't hold TB's jock strap when it comes to leadership. TB has only one less ring than all the Steelers QBs in history. He has two in the last three years. Tell me again how washed up he is.

Wow, repeating yourself. That's proof that you know I'm right and you have to real argument against it.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 10:11 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Wow, repeating yourself. That's proof that you know I'm right and you have to real argument against it.

Truth hurts you every time I bring it up???? You just keep digging that hole deeper fool. HAHAHAHA You know how you can tell if a Steelers fan is an idiot??? Its pretty obvious captain. No other idiots are coming to your defense. Even the knuckle dragging crowd know you are an idiot.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2019, 07:46 AM)treee Wrote: He waits until he sees one of his WRs walking on the side of the road and then clotheslines them with the extendable stop sign. 

Well played.

(03-22-2019, 08:53 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: How about "pervert bus driver Ben" who entices his teammates to sit on his lap and with one hip thrust ejects them thru the front window to their doom. This is the equivalent to a SUPER HERO in Pittsburg. 

Not so much.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 10:32 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Truth hurts you every time I bring it up???? You just keep digging that hole deeper fool. HAHAHAHA You know how you can tell if a Steelers fan is an idiot??? Its pretty obvious captain. No other idiots are coming to your defense. Even the knuckle dragging crowd know you are an idiot.

No one is coming to my defense because they know I'm winning this argument, so there's no use in coming to my aid. Unlike you, I don't need other people's help to smack you around. I'm doing a pretty good job of it myself. No one on these boards takes you seriously, not even your fellow Bengals fans. It must hurt that you're on a message board of your favorite team, and not even the other fans like you. You should seriously stick to Jungle Noise. Those are your kind of people. You're not cut out for the smack talk section.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 10:32 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Truth hurts you every time I bring it up???? You just keep digging that hole deeper fool. HAHAHAHA You know how you can tell if a Steelers fan is an idiot??? Its pretty obvious captain. No other idiots are coming to your defense. Even the knuckle dragging crowd know you are an idiot.

I pretty much ignore your conversations, writing them off as an automatic win for your opponent.  
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2019, 11:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I pretty much ignore your conversations, writing them off as an automatic win for your opponent.  

I should just start doing that as well. I just keep getting dragged into the dumbest arguments with him and he'll never stop because people like him think everything they say is right and anything anyone says against it is wrong. It's a no win situation.
Reply/Quote