Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vonteze Birthdefect released
No doubt that is a 15 year old pimple face homer posting that dumb shit. He wouldn't last past one post on our board.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 06:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No doubt that is a 15 year old pimple face homer posting that dumb shit. He wouldn't last past one post on our board.

Your board is full of typical delusional, ***** snowflakes that ban new posters after one round of the truth, i.e., reminding them what a shit show that team is, from new QBs and GMs every other year, to FAs that get season ending injuries after the first play of training camp followed by a staph infection. Not to mention the five other staph issues with players in four years...the list goes on and on, from the moment that mistake by the lake resumed attempting to play football in a 43-0 thrashing by the steelers, right up until they blew it against the ravens this past season. It's been freaking comedy central up there for two decades and will continue to be that after this current group of divas and miscreants flame out like they're destined to do. 

The way you celebrate a sub .500 record and third place finish, as if you actually won something, and rely on blind hope and fool's gold as actual currency IS gold, Jerry! Gold!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 11:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your board is full of typical delusional, ***** snowflakes that ban new posters after one round of the truth, i.e., reminding them what a shit show that team is, from new QBs and GMs every other year, to FAs that get season ending injuries after the first play of training camp followed by a staph infection. Not to mention the five other staph issues with players in four years...the list goes on and on, from the moment that mistake by the lake resumed attempting to play football in a 43-0 thrashing by the steelers, right up until they blew it against the ravens this past season. It's been freaking comedy central up there for two decades and will continue to be that after this current group of divas and miscreants flame out like they're destined to do. 

The way you celebrate a sub .500 record and third place finish, as if you actually won something, and rely on blind hope and fool's gold as actual currency IS gold, Jerry! Gold!

Hey... When you've been in the desert for 20 years, and find a glass of water, it can be exciting....

He named himself after their lil metrosexual QB too...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 06:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: No doubt that is a 15 year old pimple face homer posting that dumb shit. He wouldn't last past one post on our board.

Why would any of us ever have the tiniest interest in going to your board?  None of us would risk lowering our IQ by association.  And no one here, not a single Steeler, Ravens or Bengals fan would ever think for a second to talk smack over finishing below .500.  To us, that is a disaster of a season.  To you inbreds, it's the promised land.

We stomped you six straight times and did no more than shrug and move on.  Perspective is just one of the many things you toads lack intellectually.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2019, 01:57 PM)McC Wrote: Why would any of us ever have the tiniest interest in going to your board?  None of us would risk lowering our IQ by association.  And no one here, not a single Steeler, Ravens or Bengals fan would ever think for a second to talk smack over finishing below .500.  To us, that is a disaster of a season.  To you inbreds, it's the promised land.

We stomped you six straight times and did no more than shrug and move on.  Perspective is just one of the many things you toads lack intellectually.  

Actually it was 7 straight... Maybe 10 outta the 11 before that too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

You and Mac from Sunny in Philly should be besties.  Total badasses.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2019, 10:12 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You and Mac from Sunny in Philly should be besties.  Total badasses.  
Poor boy. You're typing your weak comebacks nervously cause you know whats coming for you this up coming season. Another heart break. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Poor boy. You're typing your weak comebacks nervously cause you know whats coming for you this up coming season. Another heart break. Hilarious

I'm sure that made sense to you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 06:49 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You're typing your weak comebacks 

[Image: assclowncereal.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What was Birthdefect released from, jail?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 05:57 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Bungals released Vonteze Birthdefect today.

(04-06-2019, 07:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What was Birthdefect released from, jail?

Here's a hot tip: if your intended smack makes it look like you either can't (or chose not to) read the opening sentence from the op, you should go in a different direction.  
Reply/Quote
Okay, which one of you regulars is LARPing as a special needs kid from Cleveland?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 04:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Okay, which one of you regulars is LARPing as a special needs kid from Cleveland?

When a guy sets out to talk smack over having one ALMOST middle of the road season in a row, the subsequent and inevitable smackathon upside his head with the tiny brain inside that ensues will be and has been of a level sufficient to make a guy punch drunk.   My theory is that's what we're seeing here.  How else would anybody bring up 1946?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Oh look, a Browns fan. Isn't that cute. Never knew that they existed. 
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 07:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What was Birthdefect released from, jail?

Oh.....I like this guy.  He reminds me of Steelman50.   ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 11:36 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh.....I like this guy.  He reminds me of Steelman50.   ThumbsUp

I was thinking he reminded me more of Taz.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 11:36 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh.....I like this guy.  He reminds me of Steelman50.   ThumbsUp

I'm going to remind all you homers of Nostradamus when my predictions of the upcoming season come true. Let me reiterate (means repeat ).

Browns - 12-4
Ratbirds  - 8-8
Stoolers  -8-8
Bungals  - 4-12

Remember, a new era has dawned.  Baker the dream maker > the rapist, stringbean or carrot top. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2019, 02:01 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I was thinking he reminded me more of Taz.

Try not to think too much. That is why your getting headaches all the time. LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 06:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Try not to think too much. That is why your getting headaches all the time. LMAO

"You're".
Reply/Quote
My mistake...Not Steelman...Bushy#2
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote