Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Chase for ROW- He’s LOSING!
(01-04-2022, 12:16 PM)jason Wrote: Wait... Fans vote on this award? It has little to no credence then.

Nevermind. I read it wrong I thought this was for rookie of the year.

Don't you say that, we love Chase winning meaningless fan voting awards! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:16 PM)jason Wrote: Wait... Fans vote on this award? It has little to no credence then.

Nevermind. I read it wrong I thought this was for rookie of the year.

The title of the thread needs updated.
It says ROY in it when it needs to say ROW
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Busy day for Lions and Bengals fans.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:18 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The title of the thread needs updated.
It says ROY in it when it needs to say ROW

You’re right, what have I done?! One letter makes all the difference. I can’t change it right?
Reply/Quote
58% still not good enough
Reply/Quote
He deserves more than a belt after all he's won. Pepsi should be giving him shares of stock at this point.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You’re right, what have I done?! One letter makes all the difference. I can’t change it right?

You can change it. Just edit the OP and then you can edit the title.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That one looks incredibly silly after the last couple weeks.

Chido is also playing like a top 3 CB this season, and didn’t even get an alternate nod. Also super silly.

thats fine. keep our guys out of this silly waste of time. Didn't Eifert injure an ankle in one of these for no reason?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:18 PM)R3stangs Wrote: thats fine. keep our guys out of this silly waste of time. Didn't Eifert injure an ankle in one of these for no reason?

But for the millionth time, it’s not just about the game itself. These players care about the selection. They get bonuses for making Pro Bowls. The HOF cares about Pro Bowls. There’s a multitude of reasons why it’s a big deal.

Reply/Quote
That first TD against KC.... I haven't heard Chase's number called for a while - holy shit, I forgot how fast is...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Chase is now at 60%.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But for the millionth time, it’s not just about the game itself. These players care about the selection. They get bonuses for making Pro Bowls. The HOF cares about Pro Bowls. There’s a multitude of reasons why it’s a big deal.

Yep here is an article by Over the Cap posted before the Pro Bowl selections were made.  It discusses potential extra earnings for getting selected to the pro bowl and lists what some players could make.  Again this article was written before the final selections:

https://overthecap.com/the-potential-pay-raises-from-2021-pro-bowl-honors/

The above I believe is only referring to players on their rookie contract but some veteran players have pro bowl incentives in their contracts as well. And of course being selected to the Pro Bowl also adds some leverage when negotiating future contracts.

So it isn't only an honor but  could also earn them a significant amount of money.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 12:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You’re right, what have I done?! One letter makes all the difference. I can’t change it right?

click and hold on the title in the thread index and it will open up an edit box

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chase is at 61%, the other guy is at 38%
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 02:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Chase is at 61%, the other guy is at 38%

Chase now has 100% and the other guy has 38%. Something is different.
Reply/Quote
Done, looks like he's leading now.
Reply/Quote
ehhh ORoY or bust!

They can keep there RoW.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 11:58 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is not acceptable even if it’s just because it’s early. Chase is trailing St Brown 32% to 67% even with more yards, receptions, YPC and TD’s. Vote 100 times each if you have to. Just refresh the page after a vote to vote again.

https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/

Chase has 63% of the vote now.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 03:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Chase has 63% of the vote now.

Yep. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But for the millionth time, it’s not just about the game itself. These players care about the selection. They get bonuses for making Pro Bowls. The HOF cares about Pro Bowls. There’s a multitude of reasons why it’s a big deal.

Then accept that its a popularity contest and move on. The whole things needs redone.
Reply/Quote