Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for JoeyB-Week 11 Fed Ex Air Player
Didn't TJ Watt's brother do the exact same thing to us in the playoffs a few years back?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't TJ Watt's brother do the exact same thing to us in the playoffs a few years back?

Yep, JJ did it do Dalton when he was on the Texans.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 04:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Burrow had 2 INT from DEs/DTs last year, too, and 1 more in half a season in 2020.

That's 5 INTs from DEs/DTs. I have no idea how that stacks up against other QBs over a 36 game span, but that seems like a lot.

It does, he definitely needs to fix this part of his game. I am sure there are ways, dude is 6'4" so it isn't his height
and he has a high release point. I think it is timing being the main reason Burrow gets a lot of passes deflected and 
picked off by D-lineman. He needs to add a pump fake to his game and drop back further once in a while.

Also, the OL need to hit those DL in the chest when they go up for the ball and knock them on their asses.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 04:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't TJ Watt's brother do the exact same thing to us in the playoffs a few years back?

Yep. Pick 6 in the '11 playoffs.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 07:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Get this man an offensive line!

I voted about 15 times!

He had more yards, touchdowns, AND completions than the other two, so how WOULDN'T he win?!

People like you only voting for him fifteen times when I voted for him sixteen times.  That's how.   Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2022, 06:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Pick 6 in the '11 playoffs.

Damn!! That's been 11 years?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He won...even with interceptions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote