https://www.nfl.com/voting/air-and-ground/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Done, hope he wins it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 08:54 AM)pally Wrote: Fed Ex Ground Player of the Week

Nope.  Can't do it.  Josh Jacobs had the clearly better performance.
Reply/Quote
Done
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:54 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Nope.  Can't do it.  Josh Jacobs had the clearly better performance.

Perine had 155 total yards, Jacobs had 150 total yards. Jacobs having the rush TD does put some favor in his corner, but IMO thats not a landslide in Jacob's favor. Perine was the more versatile back in week 13 IE his ability to be a factor in the receiving game.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:16 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: Perine had 155 total yards, Jacobs had 150 total yards. Jacobs having the rush TD does put some favor in his corner, but IMO thats not a landslide in Jacob's favor. Perine was the more versatile back in week 13 IE his ability to be a factor in the receiving game.

Jacobs also lost a fumble.

I vote for Sameje because he played the tougher team and he is a back up not a starter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Done.Perine deserves it.
Reply/Quote
Voted many times for PERINE THE PUNISHER!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:21 AM)pally Wrote: Jacobs also lost a fumble.

I vote for Sameje because he played the tougher team and he is a back up not a starter

I voted for him because he’s a Bengal. This stuff doesn’t have to be fair and unbiased, people. It’s not that serious.

Reply/Quote
He gets my vote

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:54 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Nope.  Can't do it.  Josh Jacobs had the clearly better performance.

We're not voting for Pope. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Sammy Black Beard's hostile running and punishing stiff arms makes my Pete Johnson stiffen. He gets my vote for that alone.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We're not voting for Pope. 
Not yet....

If you'd just accept the nomination.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 08:54 AM)pally Wrote: Fed Ex Ground Player of the Week

I voted. I can't decide. Jacobs had a good highlight reel with some tough runs. His TD was an absolute give me, no one touched him so I'm not impressed by any show of power or speed on that particular play, however he showed some very hard runs on that reel.

I'm a little biased, but I saw more tough yardage fought for and clutch plays made with the game on the wire by Perine so I would give him the slight edge. 

I did not look at Pollards reel lol
Reply/Quote