Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for Tony da Tiger- NFL Fan of the Year
Anthony Brooks, known to Bengals fans as Tony da Tiger, is Cincinnati's 2023 Fan of the Year. Now he goes us against the other 31 nominees for the overall Fan of the Year winner.

We all know Cincinnati fan votes can put our players over the top...now let's get one of our best-known fans to the winner's circle also

https://www.nfl.com/honors/fan-of-the-year/?campaign=sp-nf-fy-dp-no-3007036&mi_u=922e2b7b44af96eea5d64f5d8d3029c21fc1d549&mi_ecmp=20231109_ss_fotyphase2&mi_cmp=1575fe80e8db1946_10536406&mi_sc=t

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm good.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I suppose he's not the same as our Tony who started the thread, "Blow it up."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 04:19 PM)Nepa Wrote: I suppose he's not the same as our Tony who started the thread, "Blow it up."

no he is not

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 04:19 PM)Nepa Wrote: I suppose he's not the same as our Tony who started the thread, "Blow it up."

Naw, this Tony is, by all accounts, a wonderful human being, a family man and a huge guy for charity and helping others: when Florida had a bas hurricane a year or two ago, he went down with the hydro company he worked for, to help restore power.

Seems like a great guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Speaking of "fan of the year", who remembers "The Bengal Thing" from the old boards?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2023, 04:31 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Naw, this Tony is, by all accounts, a wonderful human being, a family man and a huge guy for charity and helping others: when Florida had a bas hurricane a year or two ago, he went down with the hydro company he worked for, to help restore power.

Seems like a great guy.

Thanks for sharing

Will vote now for sure.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 03:55 PM)pally Wrote:

He's Grrrrrreeat!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 04:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Speaking of "fan of the year", who remembers "The Bengal Thing" from the old boards?

Wow. Forgot about him. I thought he made it over here too?
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 08:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wow. Forgot about him. I thought he made it over here too?

Looks like he joined May 16, 2015 (right when the board first opened), visited again on the 17th, but never posted and never logged in again.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Voted for him.

Super nice guy had my photo with him at the Super Bowl
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Nice guy is Tony happily had a picture with my wife a couple of years ago don’t know who had more make up on tbh :lol:

Him and Jim do some great work for charity fair play to them because it must be a proper ballache to organise tailgates every other weekend.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 04:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Speaking of "fan of the year", who remembers "The Bengal Thing" from the old boards?

I miss the Bengal Thing. As an out of state fan does anybody know if he goes to the games still?

Also for fan of the year I have to go with Tom Grossi, because he's the only one of the 32 I actually know.

What say you @PackerBacker do you know good ole Tom?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:50 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I miss the Bengal Thing. As an out of state fan does anybody know if he goes to the games still?

Also for fan of the year I have to go with Tom Grossi, because he's the only one of the 32 I actually know.

What say you @PackerBacker do you know good ole Tom?

**** Tom Grossi; he's just an annoying YouTuber.

Tony actually does great things and attends every single game, in-oerson.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:33 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: **** Tom Grossi; he's just an annoying YouTuber.

Tony actually does great things and attends every single game, in-person.

At least read their little blurbs before pooping on someone. As a fan from out of state that's never gotten to attend a game that's not going to bother me personally.

With his platform, Tom has worked to raise large sums for various charities with his fundraising efforts. Since 2021, Tom has raised over $725,000, with over $500,000 coming from his latest campaign, 30 in 30. In June of 2023, Tom visited 30 NFL stadiums in 30 days to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Starting at Lambeau Field, Tom highlighted each team & fanbase, while also supporting small businesses by hosting fan events at local restaurants and venues.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:48 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: At least read their little blurbs before pooping on someone. As a fan from out of state that's never gotten to attend a game that's not going to bother me personally.

With his platform, Tom has worked to raise large sums for various charities with his fundraising efforts. Since 2021, Tom has raised over $725,000, with over $500,000 coming from his latest campaign, 30 in 30. In June of 2023, Tom visited 30 NFL stadiums in 30 days to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Starting at Lambeau Field, Tom highlighted each team & fanbase, while also supporting small businesses by hosting fan events at local restaurants and venues.

Yes, I know about Grossi's contributions.

But he's an annoying YouTuber.
Reply/Quote