Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for the Bengals
The poll is for the best fans. I don’t care if you really believe it or not, vote for the Bengals. . It literally takes one second to do. We aren’t going to win this one but let’s at least try to make it as close as possible.

Reply/Quote
I did and the Bengals are getting crushed by the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
maybe cause all steelers fans are on twitter? I don't use the twitter... If a meaningful poll comes up that be cool
Reply/Quote
Is the poll “best fans” or “most numerous”? The two are not the same Whatever
Reply/Quote
Voted. Yikes Bengals down by 50%. Damn I hate the Steelers.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 05:34 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is the poll “best fans” or “most numerous”? The two are not the same Whatever

Right, because their large fanbase is mostly front-runners.  If they were to endure just a few seasons of the shit show we've endured here for 28 years, their numbers would be a fraction of today's bloated figure.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 05:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: maybe cause all steelers fans are on twitter? I don't use the twitter... If a meaningful poll comes up that be cool

I don’t have the Twitter either. Evidently you can’t vote without it?

Reply/Quote
I MIGHT vote if I had even an inkling of what I was voting for. Is this one where the cop comes by and says SIGN here! It's your confession to murdering 100 school children for absolutely no reason, but trust me.. You'll get a great deal from the judge.. ?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 07:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don’t have the Twitter either. Evidently you can’t vote without it?

I have twitter but still can't vote.
Reply/Quote