Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Voter Fraud
(01-21-2023, 07:11 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: This probably goes on a lot. And it seems to be Democrats 

Are you basing these two statements on anything other than the recollection of a single person with dementia in a retirement home? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:25 AM)treee Wrote: Are you basing these two statements on anything other than the recollection of a single person with dementia in a retirement home? 

I live in a retirement home (different one). And they try to "help" the residents vote. It should be a family member to make sure the wishes are met. We were never told mom was voting.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 07:11 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My mom had dementia and was in a retirement home. She voted Republican all her life. Well, the workers brought in the ballots and helped them fill them out. Mom told me they told her to vote for Hillary so she did. This probably goes on a lot. And it seems to be Democrats so don't blame Republicans.

A thread filled with actual sources of republicans committing voter fraud, one personal story (which may be true, who knows) and it "seems" to be a Democrats problem?

Nah, just look around and see what happens outside. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: How would having fewer drop boxes prevent this?

They would not. That was a joke, premised on everyone's understanding
That Republican concern with "voter integrity" is really concern over 
how to restrict access to the vote.

Rumors and conspiracy theories about millions of illegals voting and
hacked voting machines are spread to justify new voting laws making
it harder for some demographics to vote.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 07:11 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: My mom had dementia and was in a retirement home. She voted Republican all her life. Well, the workers brought in the ballots and helped them fill them out. Mom told me they told her to vote for Hillary so she did. This probably goes on a lot. And it seems to be Democrats so don't blame Republicans.

So your mom with dementia told you something happened…. And that’s your proof of greater “fraud”. Got it.

Go get evaluated.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:31 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I live in a retirement home (different one). And they try to "help" the residents vote. It should be a family member to make sure the wishes are met. We were never told mom was voting.

Ok. Here’s an honest question. Are the opinions and votes of end-of-life people, completely removed from current daily life, in the best interest of the future of our country?

I could argue in both directions. Would love to hear you do the same.
Reply/Quote

more likely Mom heard on tv that was happening so that is what she remembered...IF she even actually voted.  A very elderly person with dementia is not exactly a reliable witness to anything.

I've been listening to Republicans throw out accusations of Democratic voter fraud my entire life.  Yet regardless of the claims, they have never once produced actual evidence of wrongdoing. Frauds involving as many people as massive voting fraud must involve are easy to prove.  

No busses are bringing in voters from other states to vote
People aren't voting in multiple precincts
People aren't going into nursing homes and influencing votes
Millions of non-citizens are not voting-the last thing they want to do is to bring attention to themselves
dead people aren't voting
absentee ballot fraud is rare 
voting machines aren't magically changing votes
no one can hack into voting machines
hand counting is much slower and far more inaccurate than machine counts
drop boxes do not promote fraud
mail in voting is no riskier than in-person voting
fraud will show up across all races not just the ones lost
a Republican is just as likely to commit fraud as a republican
IDs do not prevent fraud (don't you think they would get a fake ID if fraud is their game?)
manipulation at the ballot box is extremely difficult to pull off

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote