Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voter fraud does not benefit Democrats
(11-12-2020, 03:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That one's going to be hard to dispute.

I'd argue that it's "every LEGAL vote matters".  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 04:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well, I guess I am arguing that the belief is impractical and simply a tool.  If pressed I doubt anyone believes that "every vote counts"  They probably believe that every vote should be counted.  

They probably believe every valid vote should be counted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 02:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: If we truly believe that every vote matters, then one instance of voter fraud is enough to impact an election.

So the question becomes does every vote truly matter in our electoral system. As a CT resident, I could see how someone could argue both sides.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 04:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: So the question becomes does every vote truly matter in our electoral system. As a CT resident, I could see how someone could argue both sides.

You get it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 04:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: So the question becomes does every vote truly matter in our electoral system. As a CT resident, I could see how someone could argue both sides.

Most likely why no one is demanding a recount/relook at he CT votes.

Swing states are quite a bit different
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 04:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely why no one is demanding a recount/relook at he CT votes.

Swing states are quite a bit different

How many lawsuits have been filed for Ohio and Florida?  Those states are hardly republican strongholds and Biden was up in both before a bunch of Trump votes suddenly appeared and the state's were quickly called for Trump who then declared himself the winner of the 2020 election. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How many lawsuits have been filed for Ohio and Florida?  Those states are hardly republican strongholds and Biden was up in both before a bunch of Trump votes suddenly appeared and the state's were quickly called for Trump who then declared himself the winner of the 2020 election. 

I do wonder what the administration's response will be if Joe Biden were to pick up more votes than the President in any of the recount scenarios? Does Mr. Trump then claim the the recounts are fraudulent as well? 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:16 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I do wonder what the administration's response will be if Joe Biden were to pick up more votes than the President in any of the recount scenarios? Does Mr. Trump then claim the the recounts are fraudulent as well? 

We will know the results are accurate and legal as soon as Trump wins.  I realize that's a bit much, but I can't picture anything making it right in the minds of Trump and his supporters that doesn't result in him being president.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We will know the results are accurate and legal as soon as Trump wins.  I realize that's a bit much, but I can't picture anything making it right in the minds of Trump and his supporters that doesn't result in him being president.

Even when he won in 2016 he said there was massive voter fraud because he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that >50% of the votes went for Killary instead of him.

Dude could've gotten 99% of the votes and he'd of still screamed fraud because the margin of error didn't give him 100%.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:22 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Even when he won in 2016 he said there was massive voter fraud because he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that >50% of the votes went for Killary instead of him.

Dude could've gotten 99% of the votes and he'd of still screamed fraud because the margin of error didn't give him 100%.

It almost seems as simple as the proof that there is fraud is that he didn't win and the election won't even approach legit unless he's given a second term. Anything else is just a farce and a slap in the face to democracy. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We will know the results are accurate and legal as soon as Trump wins.  I realize that's a bit much, but I can't picture anything making it right in the minds of Trump and his supporters that doesn't result in him being president.

I felt a genuine sadness watching this.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:39 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I felt a genuine sadness watching this.

Not typically a song sang by the losing side, but if it helps them sleep at night to be the winners of their own reality then hey - their off key singing doesn't hurt anyone i suppose.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:39 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I felt a genuine sadness watching this.

Pretty funny watching a bunch of neo cons singing a song written and performed by an ultra gay and proud of it man from Zanzibar, though. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Pretty funny watching a bunch of neo cons singing a song written and performed by an ultra gay and proud of it man from Zanzibar, though. 

That’s hilarious.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 04:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You get it.

Maine gets it.
Reply/Quote