Poll: Who was a better Bengal?
Ken Anderson
Boomer Esiason
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vs Series: Ken Anderson vs Boomer Esiason
Obviously I love Boomer, but I feel Kenny was the better QB for a longer time. Should be in the Hall.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Both were very good but it's Kenny all day for me

Yet Boomer's play action fake was a thing of beauty.  Studying it should be a prerequisite before taking QB 101 classes even.

I don't know if he every really tries to coach Bengals' QBs on it, but I wish he would.   My guess is that Sam is the guy that trained him on it, but he was the consummate student.

I bet Burrow could add it to his repertoire, but I don't know that he's interested, but I would think of all our QBs he'd be the one to be able to master it.  And it would add another element to his amazing skillset.

And as to which?   I mean you have to go with Kenny for the full scope of his amazing career.   But I can't help but think if he'd stayed a Bengal and if Mr. Brown had paid him instead of letting him go to Monday Night Football he might have been a hall of famer himself.

Boomer's my all time favorite Bengal.  But Joe's going to give him a run for the money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ken Anderson is the reason I became a Bengals fan. My Bronx pals would break my shoes about him and the Bengals at every turn. That being said I believe Anderson was the better QB.
Reply/Quote