Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WE DESERVED THAT LOSS
That’s what we get for our shi++y defense and game plan. We overlooked them and thats what happens. We didn’t deserve a win, what a poor performance by the defense. We looked relaxed and non aggressive out there, this team thinks it should have been handed to them, can’t win like that. This team really deserved that loss.
Reply/Quote
I’m so glad I opened this thread. The insights shared were so unique and I can see why it needed it’s own thread to really detail the intricacies of the game and why they deserved to lose.
Reply/Quote
I agree. 500 yards this defense gave up. BURROW keeps throwing ******** INTs... This is a .500 football team. They are getting there , but it won't be this year..
Reply/Quote
When Tony agrees with your post, you know you made a bad post.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 09:27 PM)Tony Wrote: I agree. 500 yards this defense gave up. BURROW keeps throwing ******** INTs... This is a .500 football team. They are getting there , but it won't be this year..

So does your boy Herbert who you think is so much better than Burrow. He threw a couple more today, and his passer rating is plummeting…

As bad as Burrow has been about turning the ball over he’s still playing really well, and throwing a ton of TD’s. He’s the only QB in the league to throw multiple in every game so far this season, and he currently has a 108 passer rating (5th in the NFL).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Agreed 100%. If anything, this loss exposed Anarumo for the fraud he is. That was the worst game plan I’ve seen since Chuck Bresnahan in 2006
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 10:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed 100%. If anything, this loss exposed Anarumo for the fraud he is. That was the worst game plan I’ve seen since Chuck Bresnahan in 2006

Yeah I said in another post that this defense has been good but what happened today is inexcusable. I don't know what personnel wise needs to be added to this defense to get them to be able to cover the check downs. But this loss has to fall on Lou. 
Reply/Quote
Yes I have to agree,the Bengals did not deserve to win.Worst coaching job I’ve witnessed in an NFL game this year.But,it wasn’t entirely bad coaching.Also,worse tackling I’ve witnessed in an NFL game so far this year.
Reply/Quote
This is what you're going to get with this Bengals team.
They've improved over last year. They can beat any team on any given Sunday. They also can fall very flat any given Sunday.
Their inconsistency is why even after they started 5-2, you can't just guarantee they're gonna make a postseason berth and get that elusive playoff win.
It's possible, but it's nowhere close to a sure thing this year.

Hopefully they can come away with a win against CLE next week and go into the bye at 6-3 instead of 5-4.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 09:27 PM)Tony Wrote: I agree. 500 yards this defense gave up. BURROW keeps throwing ******** INTs... This is a .500 football team. They are getting there , but it won't be this year..

Burrow is having a nice year no doubt but agree he has made some Ints in crucial spots this year , today's one was major.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:24 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow is having a bice year no doubt but agree he has made some Ints in crucial spots this year , today's one was major.

Well after Defense played today lets just hope he does not feel that he has to force more throws for us a chance to win games
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 12:29 AM)Spider Wrote: Well after Defense played today lets just hope he does not feel that he has to force more throws for us a chance to win games

Defense played great last week, and lucky int last week we overcame and against Chicago defense was on and he had 3 ints, it is not forcing, we are rolling passing just has to clean up turnovers 
Reply/Quote