Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE JUST NEED A NEW COACH
I would like a new head coach that will bring all new coaches, I don't want him to have to keep any of the old ones. I want coaches that know how to teach and make plays designed for the weaknesses of the other teams.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 04:26 PM)Derrick Wrote: Yes, Mikey Brownpants is not only "frugal" to put it nicely, but he has little, if any, football acumen. I think he played QB for Dartmouth in the late 1800s though.

So true.  A lot of times when seeing the plays being called or the so called adjustments, there seems to be a common theme over the years. (even with different coordinators) I picture Mike Brown up in the booth telling Marvin. "I'm pulling rank and calling the second half plays"  
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 02:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Everyone want to blow things up and rebuild besides for Oline were competent everywhere else roster wise. We Just need a competent head coach in charge of this team. Someone to keep your good players focused not getting star players ejected. Not committing stupid penalties on 3rd down on Defense. Marvin did great to get us out of the 90's we just need a new leader to take the next step.

Yeah, we aren't that far away. A Head Coach that knows how to adjust in the game and we are right back into the Playoffs.

Also would be great to have a HC that stays out of the OC's bidness. We get a decent O-line coach as well and all is good.
Reply/Quote
We need Roethlisberger to retire too.
Reply/Quote