Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN VIKING LAND
The mass exodus of Viking players especially on Defense has we wondering about Zimmer.. is his style wearing thin ?? It seems the Vikings have been very up and down in his 6 year tenure and without a fluke win in 2017 playsoffs.. he would be 1-3

other thoughts
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 11:30 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The mass exodus of Viking players especially on Defense has we wondering about Zimmer.. is his style wearing thin ??  It seems the Vikings have been very up and down in his 6 year tenure and without a fluke win in 2017 playsoffs.. he would be 1-3

other thoughts

Is Zim the one making these decisions?  They don't seem like HC wanting to win to keep his job types of decisions to me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Can't mention the fluke win over the Saints without mentioning the fluke loss to the Seahawks.
Reply/Quote
They are leaving because people keep mentioning them in all caps.  Wink

Edit: Sorry that was snarky of me to post that.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 03:21 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Can't mention the fluke win over the Saints without mentioning the fluke loss to the Seahawks.

not even close.. Seattle scored 24 straight points to go up 34 to 17.. sure they had to hold on but nothing like this play for sure.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzpoj_NxqQ
Reply/Quote
[quote='Essex Johnson' pid='847251' dateline='1584839790']

not even close.. Seattle scored 24 straight points to go up 34 to 17.. sure they had to hold on but nothing like this play for sure.. 

I was referring to the game a few years back when Minnesota's kicker missed the chip shot field goal to lose the game.  Seattle won 10-9 because of it.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2020, 08:06 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 10:16 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: not even close.. Seattle scored 24 straight points to go up 34 to 17.. sure they had to hold on but nothing like this play for sure.. 

I was referring to the game a few years back when Minnesota's kicker missed the chip shot field goal to lose the game.  Seattle won 10-9 because of it.
yes but that play was 70 yards away plus there is way more pressure on a cheap shot than a hail mary plus weather did suck on the kick.. but i will agree Minn. should have made the kick.. in the end still a wonder what is going on in Minn and why Zimmer has not been able to put a consistent team out there year to year
Reply/Quote
Maybe they are.prepping to tank and get.the top pick next year?? I dunno. But they are messing up that rooster.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2020, 09:20 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Maybe they are.prepping to tank and get.the top pick next year?? I dunno. But they are messing up that rooster.

Personally I'd hate it if my team signed Cousins to that contract...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2020, 09:34 PM)jason Wrote: Personally I'd hate it if my team signed Cousins to that contract...

Why he is a top 10 QB in this league?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2020, 04:56 PM)J24 Wrote: Why he is a top 10 QB in this league?

I don’t think he’s much better than Andy honestly. Probably on the same par. He can lead a good team and be competitive, but he’s never going to take over a game and win it like the elite guys.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2020, 11:12 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I don’t think he’s much better than Andy honestly. Probably on the same par. He can lead a good team and be competitive, but he’s never going to take over a game and win it like the elite guys.

There is like what 5 elite guys in the league?  Good  luck finding that type of QB there not that many out there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2020, 12:03 AM)J24 Wrote: There is like what 5 elite guys in the league?  Good  luck finding that type of QB there not that many out there.

Patrick Mahomes
Drew Brees
Russell Wilson
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady (though I still think he’s a product of a phenomenal system)

Lamar Jackson
Deshaun Watson
Philip Rivers
Dak Prescott
Matt Ryan
Carson Wentz
Ben Roethlisberger

Matthew Stafford

I feel like different classes of QB’s but all these guys are significantly better than Cousins.

Jimmy Garappolo
Ryan Tannehill
Jared Goff
Andy Dalton
Gardner Minshew
Derek Carr
Josh Allen
Cam Newton?*

The group of QB’s I think he’s closer to being on par with.
Reply/Quote
The vikings just got into a tough spot where they couldn’t afford to pay all their good players. I think they are overpaying Cousins, making the issue worse.

Seems like the strategy is to retool through the draft this year on defense, at wr and oline.
Reply/Quote