Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO DEY!! Mike Brown's letter to Burrow
Well, Mike seems as stoked as we are

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
·
21m
Bengals president Mike Brown officially welcomed LSU QB Joe Burrow to Cincinnati on Wednesday, one day before the Draft. Brown sent Burrow a letter that said, amongst other things, that he looks forward “to building championship football teams with you for many years to come.”
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:23 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Well, Mike seems as stoked as we are

[Image: EWUxepgWAAAfUL0?format=jpg&name=medium]

Cry There's no image Cry
Reply/Quote
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Mike Brown also sent Joe Burrow and his parents No. 9 Bengals jerseys – jerseys for all of them -- which now officially will be the number that he will wear in Cincinnati.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:23 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Well, Mike seems as stoked as we are

[Image: EWUxepgWAAAfUL0?format=jpg&name=medium]

Damn, I JUST realized you changed you name! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Love it. Should be great times ahead fellas. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Joe Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Love it !

:andy: ThumbsUp Who Dey Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:25 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Mike Brown also sent Joe Burrow and his parents No. 9 Bengals jerseys – jerseys for all of them -- which now officially will be the number that he will wear in Cincinnati.

Awesome. Keep that number rolling from last season.

He will make the other #9 look bad for years. Glad Carson finally owned up and was classy lately.
Reply/Quote
Suck it, Miami and MSM.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown probably started typing that letter up on his typewriter shortly after the national championship game. It just took awhile longer because they had to find new ribbon for it and with Covid-19 deliveries are delayed. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Mike Brown probably started typing that letter up on his typewriter shortly after the national championship game.  It just took awhile longer because they had to find new ribbon for it and with Covid-19 deliveries are delayed.   Big Grin

Hilarious Hilarious And I thought his pen ran out of ink. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:36 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious And I thought his pen ran out of ink. 

It did.  Katie's out looking for a replacement.

[Image: 9780765598677_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
There is light in the middle of the tunnel! wooh!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It did.  Katie's out looking for a replacement.

[Image: 9780765598677_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg]

You can damn well be sure that he has his pager all charged up and ready to go for the draft!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: You can damn well be sure that he has his pager all charged up and ready to go for the draft!

And the War Room is just a phone call away.

[Image: string-can-telephone-300x300.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Mike Brown probably started typing that letter up on his typewriter shortly after the national championship game.  It just took awhile longer because they had to find new ribbon for it and with Covid-19 deliveries are delayed.   Big Grin

Don't forget the most popular brand of typewriter in the 1960s was Smith Corona.  Mikey Boy might have been socially distancing from his typewriter or even used rubber gloves and a mask when typing on it.
Reply/Quote