Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
WHO ELSE WANTS US TO BEAT STEELERS ???
Even the people wishing for Bengals to lose to fire coach and top draft pick....Even they have to want to beat Steelers......I can't imagine any true Bengal Fan not wanting to beat Steelers and try to knock them out of play-offs. ...SPOILER......Let's spoil their season and knock them down and out of play-offs and let other AFC teams in hunt go past them.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 05:34 PM)kevin Wrote: Even the people wishing for Bengals to lose to fire coach and top draft pick....Even they have to want to beat Steelers......I can't imagine any true Bengal Fan not wanting to beat Steelers and try to knock them out of play-offs. ...SPOILER......Let's spoil their season and knock them down and out of play-offs and let other AFC go past them.

2 of my most stressful times of the football season is watching the Bengals play the Stoolers. I always want them to win. But I highly doubt they will @ Home. for whatever reason. Mental. or what ever they just can't seem to beat the St00lers at PBS. 
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 05:38 PM)bengals73 Wrote: 2 of my most stressful times of the football season is watching the Bengals play the Stoolers. I always want them to win. But I highly doubt they will @ Home. for whatever reason. Mental. or what ever they just can't seem to beat the St00lers at PBS. 

This.....it's embarrassing.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 05:34 PM)kevin Wrote: Even the people wishing for Bengals to lose to fire coach and top draft pick....Even they have to want to beat Steelers......I can't imagine any true Bengal Fan not wanting to beat Steelers and try to knock them out of play-offs. ...SPOILER......Let's spoil their season and knock them down and out of play-offs and let other AFC teams in hunt go past them.
All in for that. The Stoolers beat the Bengals at PBS more often than not, because of better coaching and execution by everyone associated with the franchise!!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2572144-2849862611-MeanG.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown Stadium tis of thee
Home of my Bengals, see

Land of our Bengals Pride
Land where the Steelers die

Even from the che' eap seats
Send the bums home in defeat..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 08:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Paul Brown Stadium tis of thee
Home of my Bengals, see

Land of our Bengals Pride
Land where the Steelers die

Even from the che' eap seats
Send the bums home in defeat..

Ode to a Pay Toilet:
Here I sit broken-hearted,
Paid my dime - only farted.

I like poetry, too ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 08:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ode to a Pay Toilet:
Here I sit broken-hearted,
Paid my dime - only farted.

I like poetry, too ThumbsUp

Yeah, that's cool.  However, mine was Bengals beating Steelers themed.  Yours, is just, kinda ********..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I always want to win. I don't care about all these other things. Win first deal with Marvin, Nuge and draft picks when the seasons over.

Things we could have dealt with before the season was lost can wait now.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 09:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, that's cool.  However, mine was Bengals beating Steelers themed.  Yours, is just, kinda ********..

******** rhymes with farted.  Nicely played, sir.
Reply/Quote
I want them to embarrass the Squealers first and foremost.  Nothing else counts right now. I seriously doubt it'll happen, but I'd absolutely love the D to pitch a shut out and for Andy to have a career day playing pitch and catch with all of our recievers and our backs each log 100+ yards. I think i have a better chance of all the sawdust in my shop regenerating itself into mature hardwood trees in front of my eyes, but i still hope they can utterly embarrass the Squealers. 

And while we're on the subject of toilet humor ..Life is like a pubic hair on a toilet seat . Sometimes you get pissed off.
I prefer prose to poetry.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I see a lot of people jumping back on the Steeler bandwagon as a potential Super Bowl champion because apparently, they now "have a defense". Well, playing the Colts without Luck, Browns without anyone and the Bills will help your defensive rankings in a big way.

If AJ Green is legitimately healthy, the Bengals SHOULD be able to move the ball in the air against their secondary. Sure, Dalton will get sacked probably about 6 times, but he will also have his yards. Problem is, the Bengals will rely on FG's (which at least 2 will be missed) and the Steelers will win by a comfortable margin.
Reply/Quote
We're gonna win man.
[Image: big-lebowski-crop.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:41 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: We're gonna win man.
[Image: big-lebowski-crop.jpg]

I'll have a hit of that. I think we win, too. We should have beaten them the first time, but some unfriendly calls by the officials (like in the Denver game) really turned the tide against us. Ya'll remember what I'm talking about. They play very physically, but Dalton has shown he can move the ball if his teammates don't get called for penalties. Again, I look at the refs. Remember the collage of Steelers olinemen choking, strangling, tackling our pass rushers? It would be interesting to compare penalty stats in our games against the Steelers. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Send some no-name DT, maybe Pat Sims, after Piggy's knee their second offensive play and end his season. Then, squeak in to the playoffs and win it all...but only after knocking pitt off the first round of the playoffs in their home stadium.

Only seems fair...

Seriously, though, I feel like I need to call Guenther on this one: When it is third and one, they will go play action and throw it deep. Piggy seems to get more of his TDs from this play than any other. Be ready for it...because with the game planning I see around here sometimes I wonder if they watch game film.
Reply/Quote
All other things be damned...

BEAT THE BLEEPING STEELERS !!!!
Reply/Quote
Not only want to beat them but want to beat the crap out of them.

Not holding my breath though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I refuse to call them by their name.  They are the steAlers to me. 

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like the steAlers, our nemisis, right here this weekend. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on Art Rooney Ave with all the other stealer fans and I want them brought right here...with a big ribbon on their heads! And I want to look them straight in the eye, and I want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shits they is! Hallelujah!

Holy shit!

Where's the Tylenol?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 01:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I refuse to call them by their name.  They are the steAlers to me. 

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like the steAlers, our nemisis, right here this weekend. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on Art Rooney Ave with all the other stealer fans and I want them brought right here...with a big ribbon on their heads! And I want to look them straight in the eye, and I want to tell them what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey shits they is! Hallelujah!

Holy shit!

Where's the Tylenol?

[Image: 61595737.jpg]
Reply/Quote