Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
WHO ELSE WANTS US TO BEAT STEELERS ???
Of course I'd love to beat the Squeelers.

The chances of this happening with this incompetent coaching staff ? .00000000001 %

Only way we win is like always, if the players can overcome them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 08:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Of course I'd love to beat the Squeelers.

The chances of this happening with this incompetent coaching staff ? .00000000001 %

In other words, we have to get past the Steelers, the game officials and our own coaching staff?  Sounds about right.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Sure, why not?  

And if, God forbid, something were to happen that knocks the Steelers out of playoff contention, then so be it.
Reply/Quote
There is no true Bengals fan, who would EVER want the Steelers to beat them. I have 2 words for ya....

FU@K Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote
Hoping for a slaughter.  The season could go from a disaster to bitter sweet should they win the game that knocks the Squealers out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Would love a Steelers loss. I think we have the talent to play with them. We just need a couple of breaks and we need to keep a cool heads.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
F&*K PITT. How do Pitt fans change a light bulb? They dont, they just stand around talking about how great the old bulb was.
Reply/Quote
I REALLY want Bengals to BEAT the Steelers.....Bengals Owe Them One....Carson knees taken out and the play-off loss. Rivers broken jaw. Huber injured. Dalton injured last season. Last years play-off game.....I REALLY want BENGALS to BEAT the STEELERS......I hope THE JUNGLE is actually Bengals Fans. There have been games Bengal Fans sell their tickets and it is all Steeler Fans and Terrible Towels as if the game was in Pittsburg....Bengals could use the 12th Man.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 01:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I refuse to call them by their name.  They are the steAlers to me. 

I always prefer the Squeelers lol. I live in the Squeelers nation and my friends are Squeelers fans...and they whine and whine even when they win there's always something to squeel about.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I would just love for the Bengals to just ONE DANG TIME knock the piss out of the Steelers. Just flat crush them!!! Actually, not just ONE time, but every time! But for now, I'd settle for just one game where they mop the field with their asses! I truthfully don't have any confidence this will actually happen anytime soon. We all witnessed the absence of flags for blatant holding in the last game. We know the BS Tomlin pulls with the refs. We all know the competence level of our coaching staff. Plus, we're playing without Green this week. The odds are generally stacked against a Bengals win versus the Steelers.

In my honest opinion, it's going to come down to the Bengals offensive and defensive lines. IF the OL can block decently for Dalton & Hill... AND... IF the DL can actually put some serious pressure on Big Jen, grab a few sacks, force some turn overs, we might actually have a shot to squeak this one out. Having a new kicker might help, based on the close games we've lost this year due to missed kicks, and the defense holding other teams to lower scores.. those FG's and XP's win can win football games more than I ever realized!

As usual, I'll go into the game hopeful yet doubtful. I'm hoping that Marv & Co. will pull out all the stops... not play conservative football...go for the throat... play with attitude... find some energy and get it done! We'll see what happens!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 08:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Of course I'd love to beat the Squeelers.

While I completely agree about their ineptitude against the steelers, they have done very well against the ratbirds.  And I would venture to say that a lot of the losses to the steelers came with a lot of officiating help.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 02:31 AM)kevin Wrote: I REALLY want Bengals to BEAT the Steelers.....Bengals Owe Them One....Carson knees taken out and the play-off loss.  Rivers broken jaw. Huber injured. Dalton injured last season. Last years play-off game.....I REALLY want BENGALS to BEAT the STEELERS......I hope THE JUNGLE is actually Bengals Fans.  There have been games Bengal Fans sell their tickets and it is all Steeler Fans and Terrible Towels as if the game was in Pittsburg....Bengals could use the 12th Man.

I'm going with my four seats, but in situations like this I know a LOT of Bengals fans that sell their tickets to the highest bidder largely because they don't want to be at the stadium full of steelers fans.  With the records of the two teams, the stands will largely be filled with legions of losers that never did a damn thing in their own life, have a 40 IQ, and are on work release....steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
THESE TEAMS DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER....Some think it is like TV Wrestling and fake ....NO, These TWO TEAMS REALLY DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER.....MOSTLY BURFICT .....STEELERS HATE BURFICT AND BURFICT HATES STEELERS......BURFICT WAS SUSPENDED IN THE FIRST GAME AT PITTSBURG......THIS IS THE FIRST TIME BURFICT PLAYS STEELERS SINCE PLAY-OFF GAME and the DEATH THREATS HE GOT FROM STEELERS IN LAST YEARS SEASON.

THE STEELERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.....THE BENGALS WOULD LOVE TO SPOIL THEIR SEASON AND KEEP BENGALS HOPES ALIVE. .
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY in Cincinnati!!!!!!

WHOOOO DEYYYYY

Reply/Quote
Of course, I do !!!!!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote