Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHOEVER BENGALS DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
I love the crazy line of Tommy Lee Jones in Under Siege Movie, " Whatever I do is inevitable ".
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Tommy Lee watching everyone celebrate drafting Chase while he knows full well Burrow isn't gonna make it through his second season.

[Image: 8eyP.gif]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:41 AM)Burma Wrote: Tommy Lee watching everyone celebrate drafting Chase while he knows full well Burrow isn't gonna make it through his second season.

As long as Jordan doesn't start, there's a decent chance Burrow will last the whole season.
The worst pass protectors on the OL last year were Jordan and Redmond. Redmond is gone.
Spain also was not good in pass protection, but he came in halfway through the season and trying to adjust to new scheme.
I'd like Spain and XSF to battle it out for one OG spot and a high draft pick take the other OG spot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 11:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: As long as Jordan doesn't start, there's a decent chance Burrow will last the whole season.
The worst pass protectors on the OL last year were Jordan and Redmond. Redmond is gone.
Spain also was not good in pass protection, but he came in halfway through the season and trying to adjust to new scheme.
I'd like Spain and XSF to battle it out for one OG spot and a high draft pick take the other OG spot.

Hart was not good in pass protection either (8 hits, 4 sacks). And obviously he’s gone, too.

Reply/Quote
...to be injured for their rookie year?

Ninja

But seriously, they need to hire someone to get rid of some curses or something. Their last healthy 1st round rookie season was Dennard in 2014, and he started 0 games. The last 1st round pick to be healthy AND start a game that year was Eifert in 2013.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 05:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ...to be injured for their rookie year?

Ninja

But seriously, they need to hire someone to get rid of some curses or something. Their last healthy 1st round rookie season was Dennard in 2014, and he started 0 games. The last 1st round pick to be healthy AND start a game that year was Eifert in 2013.

And Gresham was the primary TE that year, who started 14 games.

The only 1st round picks who had 10+ starts their rookie year in the past two decades were:
- Billy Price (2018)
- Kevin Zeitler (2012)
- AJ Green (2011)
- Jermaine Gresham (2010)
- Leon Hall (2007)
- Levi Jones (2002)
- Justin Smith (2001)
- Peter Warrick (2000)
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 04:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: And Gresham was the primary TE that year, who started 14 games.

The only 1st round picks who had 10+ starts their rookie year in the past two decades were:
- Billy Price (2018)
- Kevin Zeitler (2012)
- AJ Green (2011)
- Jermaine Gresham (2010)
- Leon Hall (2007)
- Levi Jones (2002)
- Justin Smith (2001)
- Peter Warrick (2000)

Eifert still started 15 games that year, even as a the #2 TE. Marvin Jones (despite being #2 in yards that year) only started 3 games.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2021, 06:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Eifert still started 15 games that year, even as a the #2 TE. Marvin Jones (despite being #2 in yards that year) only started 3 games.

I forgot they started both Eifert and Gresham as 2-TE sets. I just remember Gresham being TE1 as starting most of the season.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:41 AM)Burma Wrote: Tommy Lee watching everyone celebrate drafting Chase while he knows full well Burrow isn't gonna make it through his second season.

I'd be annoyed too if I had to sit next to her...
Reply/Quote