Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHY ?
Do you call 3 pass plays inside your own 10 with a rookie QB ?

Do you leave M. Jordan playing LG getting killed ?

Do you have you rookie QB on pace to break NFL record for pass attempts in a lost season ?

Do you have R. Finley as your backup QB ?

I'm not so sure I can continue to watch Zac Taylor ball ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Do you call 3 pass plays inside your own 10 with a rookie QB  ?

Do you have you rookie QB on pace to break NFL record for pass attempts in a lost season ?

These are all very good questions, except the Jordan one.  Do they have anyone better than him?  
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:37 PM)ah5 Wrote: These are all very good questions, except the Jordan one.  Do they have anyone better than him?  

Yes, they can play price and center and hopkiat guard 
Reply/Quote
I would also put in there having rbs even on the damn roster if you never run them. Guy is a f***ing joke! I would take Shula over this clown.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:51 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I would also put in there having rbs even on the damn roster if you never run them. Guy is a f***ing joke! I would take Shula over this clown.

I can't take anymore.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 09:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I can't take anymore.

Can't blame you, because neither can I.

Better watch out though... here come the "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" posts!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:03 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Can't blame you, because neither can I.

Well, why are you? Thought you were done???
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:03 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Can't blame you, because neither can I.

Oh I'm not quitting the Bengals, I'm just done with Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Not sure of the Jordan part. As I've said, I think Jordan was drafted as a long term project and got forced into a starting role by injury. He got beat down pretty hard at the beginning of last year, but steadied himself. a bit when he came back at the end. I guess you want to get him some experience, but I have a tough time justifying leaving him out there when he's consistently underperforming. He can develop in the weight room and at practice without getting the franchise qb killed.

I blame him somewhat for the injury, but I feel bad for him. He's a Cincinnati kid and a lifelong Bengal fan. Now he's going to catch blame for this and that's got to be tough.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Do you call 3 pass plays inside your own 10 with a rookie QB  ?

Then stop watching
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:18 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Then stop watching

What does his watching have to do with commenting on how terribly this organization is run?
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, why are you? Thought you were done???

I already told you... I am done, with the team.
However, it's not the board's fault that the team sux.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:01 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I already told you... I am done, with the team.

The board is about the team..... if you are done with the team, why come to the board? It's like someone from PETA visiting hunting forums. Or, is it that you really aren't done?
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who read the "why" in Nancy Kerrigan's voice?
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:09 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Am I the only one who read the "why" in Nancy Kerrigan's voice?

I read a lot of posts here in Nancy Kerrigan's voice..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
For reference...

Note: This is NOT me making fun of OP. This is me agreeing with him.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:16 PM)samhain Wrote: Not sure of the Jordan part. As I've said, I think Jordan was drafted as a long term project and got forced into a starting role by injury. He got beat down pretty hard at the beginning of last year, but steadied himself. a bit when he came back at the end. I guess you want to get him some experience, but I have a tough time justifying leaving him out there when he's consistently underperforming. He can develop in the weight room and at practice without getting the franchise qb killed.

I blame him somewhat for the injury, but I feel bad for him. He's a Cincinnati kid and a lifelong Bengal fan. Now he's going to catch blame for this and that's got to be tough.

Jordan is from Michigan
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 08:37 PM)ah5 Wrote: These are all very good questions, except the Jordan one.  Do they have anyone better than him?  

Yes.

XSF or Spain would be better at LG than Jordan.
If neither is available to play LG, Price could start at C with Hopkins at LG.
Adeniji could play LG or put him at LT and push Williams inside.

I believe all would be better than having Jordan play.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 12:01 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I already told you... I am done, with the team.

This board has been the primary reason I've stuck around this long TBH.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh I'm not quitting the Bengals, I'm just done with Zac Taylor.

I feel bad for the people who will not be able to NOT watch the Bengals.
Like if you're so used to blocking out your entire Sunday afternoon every week and you're in the local market that gets the game on TV for free, it must be difficult to avoid.

Luckily for me, the Bengals are not typically televised in my market and I can play video games or do housework  Smirk
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote