Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINCINNATI!
I had never heard the term "WinCinnati" before (probably because we've never had a reason to be this excited) but I've been seeing all these shirts on Facebook!

I think this word could become very well known!

WHO-DEY!

[Image: college-football-playoff-wincinnati-shirt-youth-tee.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Or people can buy the original tiger stripe shirt from the folks who came up with the design: https://store.barstoolsports.com/products/wincinnati-tee
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I had never heard the term "WinCinnati" before (probably because we've never had a reason to be this excited) but I've been seeing all these shirts on Facebook!

I think this word could become very well known!

WHO-DEY!

[Image: college-football-playoff-wincinnati-shirt-youth-tee.jpg]

I hope not.  Plus the cleveland indians have been using that for years already   "Windians"
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:11 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I hope not.  Plus the cleveland indians have been using that for years already   "Windians"

Yeah... I don't live in the Nati, so they can call themselves whatever, but it doesn't strike me as that cool. Probably outta go ahead and win that championship that we're pluggin' away on first too. This is exciting, but we're not there yet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote