Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIND will factor in Bengals/Titans Game
The Wind is intense in southern Ohio today. Reminds me of bad winds this time of year when a Jet I was on could not land in Cincy area of Dayton. When The Gales Of November Come Early. ....Don't be surprised to see the wind grab passes, kicks and send them sailing in all directions. It is that type of day One Hour before game time.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Luckily we're the team with the better running game!

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:01 PM)thillan Wrote: Luckily we're the team with the better running game!

Hilarious

Now you can be sure the Bengals will start defense in full prevent as the Titans are sure to open up in 5 wide with Henry on the bench.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Neither Joe Burrow nor Ryan Tannehill have cannon arms so if the Bengals or Titans decide to pass I predict many interceptions by both defenses.
Reply/Quote
Like deciding not to pass is a option. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Neither Joe Burrow nor Ryan Tannehill have cannon arms so if the Bengals or Titans decide to pass I predict many interceptions by both defenses.

This ain’t Miami Tannehill...
Reply/Quote
plus the temperature will be dropping throughout the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I don't live in Cincy; should I bench all my fantasy receivers? I happen to have a lot in this game. AJ Green, Tyler Boyd for Bengals and AJ Brown, Cory Davis for the Titans.

Right now I'm only playing Boyd and AJ Brown; but is it so bad I should bench them all?
Reply/Quote
Literally everything is stacked against us this game. I don't think we'll get much of a ground game going with what we're putting out there. The Titans should run all over us.

Our only chance is Burrow. He has a patchwork offensive line, playing an opportunistic defense with high, swirling winds. Doesn't look good.

Could have a couple ugly games this week and then against the Steelers after the bye.
Reply/Quote
I was worried Dalton would have struggled in this kind of game. Burrow arm is strongest and most accurate in the division. To bad we couldn't have played Browns this week. Mayfiled arm is weaker like Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 07:59 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I was worried Dalton would have struggled in this kind of game. Burrow arm is strongest and most accurate in the division. To bad we couldn't have played Browns this week. Mayfiled arm is weaker like Dalton.

What? Outside of maybe current day Ben because he's like 90 years old, Burrow has arguably the weakest arm in the division. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 08:04 PM)TheFan Wrote: What? Outside of maybe current day Ben because he's like 90 years old, Burrow has arguably the weakest arm in the division. 

Did you watch the game. Wind wasn't a factor with Burrow. Burrows arm is above average. Mayfield Average. While Lamar may have a stronger arm he is less accurate which in a wind game is dangerous.
Reply/Quote