Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WJ3 - "I'm happy I'm out"
(04-02-2021, 11:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Ever been to Green Bay? There's nothing there, so it's not like they have many choices for entertainment. Either go to the game and root for the Pack, or play romance the sheep....

That is a very good point Sled. I have been to Wisconsin a few times, and it wasnt to party and go to cities lol. It was for fishing and outdoor adventure. I get what you're saying. 

But I stand by the fact that for Joe Burrow's sake, we should all go to some games if we can. I live a far drive away from Cinci, but have plans to go to at least 2 games this coming season. I want to watch Burrow and the team play some games in person. I'll be cheering them on the entire time win or lose. Im not doing it for Mike Brown. Im doing it to support the players. Hopefully will get to connect with some people from here when I go. Hopefully the stadium will be full.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 10:20 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm confused...is he blaming the fans for the teams lack of success? Lol

Yep...you didn't expect self awareness and accountability from him... Did you?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 01:20 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That is a very good point Sled. I have been to Wisconsin a few times, and it wasnt to party and go to cities lol. It was for fishing and outdoor adventure. I get what you're saying. 

But I stand by the fact that for Joe Burrow's sake, we should all go to some games if we can. I live a far drive away from Cinci, but have plans to go to at least 2 games this coming season. I want to watch Burrow and the team play some games in person. I'll be cheering them on the entire time win or lose. Im not doing it for Mike Brown. Im doing it to support the players. Hopefully will get to connect with some people from here when I go. Hopefully the stadium will be full.

Agreed, I'm going to try to make a couple myself.
Reply/Quote