Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WJ3 - "I'm happy I'm out"
(03-31-2021, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, well, he talks funny.

He really does, doesn't he?

First time I think I've ever head the dude speak.  Not at all what I was expecting.
Reply/Quote
Catch footballs that hit you in your hands and chest WJ3.

Have fun in Washington. You will lose to worse teams now.
Reply/Quote
Eh, I won’t take it too personally. Whether it’s sports or any other kind of business, turnover is hard. He watched the majority of his connections/relationships with coaches and teammates move on since ZT joined. Hard to stay loyal to that. He does lack some professionalism here but I get it. He essentially got laid off.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:21 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Catch footballs that hit you in your hands and chest WJ3.

doubt washington will lose as many games as cincy in 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: doubt washington will lose as many games as cincy in 2021

Depends how often Fitzmagic shows up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Depends how often Fitzmagic shows up.

yea

but also that division is still awful

7 wins can win it again
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:21 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Catch footballs that hit you in your hands and chest WJ3.

Maybe one of the reasons we lost is because you can't play anything but man coverage. 1 trick pony
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:44 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote:  I hope some Philly scumbag doesn't drill you with some batteries.

Yeah, that's definitely gonna happen.

(03-31-2021, 06:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure didn't act like Eifert, AJ or Geno did...

Might be a Cornerback thing. They can be a bit cocky and classless at times.

Calling out the fanbase is an excuse.

(03-31-2021, 06:59 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Yeah spoken.like a true CB who had more drops
Than INTs in his career here.
Never once stepped up and decided to be a leader
Of the  secondary.
He was always good for giving up a huge catch in the
4th q. When.the Bengals needed a stop.

That's why blaming the fans is a forgiveness for his action. We sucked so he sucked. Doubt it.

(03-31-2021, 07:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Depends how often Fitzmagic shows up.

Good old Fitz. Love that guy. Harvard grad, bengals back up. Sucked as our backup but has really done well as a serviceable QB for many since.  Dude made the highlights in the news more than our starter AD.

Reply/Quote
Yo willow

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, WJ3 never had a winning season here, which I can imagine sours a guy on a place.

Also gotta remember that Mike Daniels is a guy heading into his age 32 season, is on his 3rd straight season with a 1 year deal, and has been on the IR each of the last 3 seasons. 

I doubt there's a huge market for him these days. He can't afford to run his mouth and burn bridges like WJ3 can with his $26m guaranteed. Lol

And he’s a contributor to those losing seasons.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, well, he talks funny.

Talks funny? He sounds "slow". Maybe thats why he could only play man coverage. See man cover man, playing zone takes more brain power!! 
Reply/Quote
That’s why I wasn’t butt hurt to see him leave like some others. Reading between the lines you could see he wanted out. It’s been hinted at over the last year or so. Keeping a disgruntled guy who didn’t want to be here would have been a Dunlap type scenario all over again.

Get the malcontents out.

And you shitty fans quit being shitty
Reply/Quote
*Shrug*

Enjoy Washington. If ever there was a fanbase that wouldn't be considered "crude," it's that one.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Dissing on the fans is crap. You can tell which ex Bengals were just trash people - the ones who attack the fans.
Reply/Quote
Really glad he’s gone if that was his attitude. Thanks for making me feel better about them letting you walk WJ3!
Reply/Quote
He's in a for a rude awakening. Washington has some of the crudes, most obnoxious, most unforgiving fans in the NFL.

2nd only to Philly fan.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:52 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That sums it up pretty well. But the Redskins fans can be crude too, big time lol. Two of my closest friends are Redskins fans. Fortunately for W3 they are looking up currently. 

Idk if the Skins are looking that up. Remember they are in the biggest bullshit division in the nfl right now. They were all so awful one of them was required to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Apparently, WJ3 appeared on a radio show in Washington, taking a "dig" at the Bengals.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/william-jackson-iii-takes-shot-at-bengals-and-fan-base-during-interview

That makes 2 of us big dawg... The guy couldn't have hit FA at a better time. Same goes for Lawson. Neither one of them will live up to what they got paid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Eh, who cares. Jackson probably got his nose out of joint when they decided to throw big money at Waynes rather than extend him. Once that happened, he was very likely not going to be a Bengal past 2020. It likely didn't help that he was a man corner playing for a DC that has made it very apparent that he prefers zone corners.
Reply/Quote
Take.away his pick 6 of Rogers he did nothing that made.You go Oh wow great pick Tobin
Reply/Quote