Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WJIII
Anyone else impressed with how WJIII shut AB down when they put him to the task? They challenged him deep 2 or 3 times, and he wasn't having it.

Yeah, I also know that he got away with a PI on one. But he really impressed me. If this guy cleans up his penalties, I think he has some big potential, as he's played great against some big names so far.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:20 AM)thillan Wrote: Anyone else impressed with how WJIII shut AB down when they put him to the task? They challenged him deep 2 or 3 times, and he wasn't having it.

Yeah, I also know that he got away with a PI on one. But he really impressed me. If this guy cleans up his penalties, I think he has some big potential, as he's played great against some big names so far.

From what I've seen so far this year he seems like our best corner right now.  He needs to keep getting more snaps.  Dude just makes plays
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:36 AM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: From what I've seen so far this year he seems like our best corner right now.  He needs to keep getting more snaps.  Dude just makes plays

Considering he's a virtual rookie, I'm pleased.  Dre needed a few  yr to get good. Dennard still ain't quite there.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I thought Jackson looked good. Dennard has been good at times too.

Kirkpatrick is pretty bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:20 AM)thillan Wrote: Anyone else impressed with how WJIII shut AB down when they put him to the task? They challenged him deep 2 or 3 times, and he wasn't having it.

Amazing what can happen when you draft a first round talent at CB and actually let him play.  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WJIII played well. About the only bright spot from yesterday. Mixon made the best of his opportunities as well.
Reply/Quote
Jackson is awesome the only CB worth a damn. Kilpatrick is garbage
Reply/Quote
I can't stand the fact we payed Kirk. Unbelievable. He consistently gets burned EVERY GAME.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:10 PM)thillan Wrote: I can't stand the fact we payed Kirk. Unbelievable. He consistently gets burned EVERY GAME.

Especially when we let two very capable O linemen leave the fold because of money......money we wasted on 27.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:16 AM)redwood Wrote: Considering he's a virtual rookie, I'm pleased.  Dre needed a few  yr to get mediocre.  Dennard still ain't quite there.

Fixed
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Especially when we let two very capable O linemen leave the fold because of money......money we wasted on 27.

Yeah.. should have kept jj.. who btw, is now the Texans all time int leader. 
Reply/Quote
He looks like a star same as Dennard (despite last game). We have a good young secondary and it confuses the hell out of me that we kept both Kirkpatrick and Pacman when it was clear we didn't have to.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
He didn't just play good. He played outstanding. Those 2 plays where he punched the ball out were perfect. Couldn't have been played any better.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He looks like a star same as Dennard (despite last game). We have a good young secondary and it confuses the hell out of me that we kept both Kirkpatrick and Pacman when it was clear we didn't have to.

I'm still not sold on Dennard. All I've heard is how great of a tackler he is.. but his main job is to cover WRs. 

As soon as I saw Dennard to go line up against AB on their opening drive, I immediately said "where's WJIII?" And whaddaya know, AB carved Dennard up like a pumpkin that entire drive, ending with a TD.

Put WJIII in, and I didn't hear anything about Brown the rest of the day.
Reply/Quote
He will be bungalized soon enough unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I thought Jackson looked good. Dennard has been good at times too.

Kirkpatrick is pretty bad.

Agreed on all points.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:23 PM)thillan Wrote: I'm still not sold on Dennard. All I've heard is how great of a tackler he is.. but his main job is to cover WRs. 

As soon as I saw Dennard to go line up against AB on their opening drive, I immediately said "where's WJIII?" And whaddaya know, AB carved Dennard up like a pumpkin that entire drive, ending with a TD.

He had pretty good coverage on the play it was just an excellent throw  by Ben it happens would not worry to much about him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
WJ3 was the only bright spot for this team yesterday.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

That wasn't pi... I know today they call that shit but that was text book perfect play after losing inside position. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 01:23 PM)thillan Wrote: I'm still not sold on Dennard. All I've heard is how great of a tackler he is.. but his main job is to cover WRs. 

Dennards has played decent.  Kinda sucked yesterday but overall is better than dkp.  I mean AB can make anyone in the league look terrible if they are a step off.  WJ came in late and fresh and dominated him to be honest.   Love it when he got in his face after a nice break up.
Reply/Quote