Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WJIII or Adam Jones?
I'll be glad when Burfict gets back on the field. He makes life easier for the rest of the Defensive Unit.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:08 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I was so high on Dennard after the draft then ge got injured.  Then played like crap last 2 years, n so far tgis year has been the worst db.  Im ready to move on from him. W3 needs to play.  And yes id start him over pacman

Other than dropping a pick 6 and that pick play the Ravens got him on he's been solid this season. I have hope for him. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm usually glad when I don't here a cb's name. Most of the time a name is mentioned it's for the wrong reasons.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 12:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Other than dropping a pick 6 and that pick play the Ravens got him on he's been solid this season. I have hope for him. 

And all the missed tackles.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:31 AM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: And all the missed tackles.

Tackles, plural? The Watson run is the only one I can think of.

Reply/Quote
Couple things here. Dennard has actually played pretty decent up to this point in the season. CB is a position where you aren't going to win every play, in fact the rules are slanted for you to lose. Most people don't recognize you are even playing unless a ball is caught against you, meaning every play you are keeping the QB from throwing at you goes unnoticed. Now with all that said Pacman played fine on Thursday he made some good plays, one knocking the ball out of Hopkins hands down field. Remember Hopkins got away with quite a few push offs until they finally started calling him on it late.

I think Dennard could still have a future here as the slot CB still. I think WJ3 is destined to be the heir to Pacman when he is gone and will continue to rotate in while Adam takes breathers throughout the year. All in all I think the secondary is playing fine right now, but we will know a lot more on Sunday when all of them will see plenty of time against ARodgers.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 09:53 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Put a fork im him.   Jones got burned first play as well but wr dropped the ball. I do like his fire, like when Vigil missed an easy tackle n Jones yelled at him.

Was Jones yelling at himself when Hopkins make him his Bit(h all night.  Go with the youth and play WJIII.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:10 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think Dennard actually played well.  Does anyone have the PFF numbers on our DBs from the Texans game?

Except on the Watson TD run.  He forgot it was tackle football and tried 2 hand touch.
Reply/Quote