Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WKU QB breads Burrow's TDs in a season record
(12-18-2021, 11:34 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Absolutely and I like to think that it was Karma for those good folk.  

They surely deserve some.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dunno..if my house were destroyed by a tornado and possibly several family members killed a local QB breaking a record wouldn't exactly make things all better..
Sounds like some of you would gladly accept the city of Cincinnati getting flooded and thousands killed if only the Bengals could win a playoff game..  Maybe I'm exaggerating.. Ya think?  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Huh ?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 12:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno..if my house were destroyed by a tornado and possibly several family members killed a local QB breaking a record wouldn't exactly make things all better..
Sounds like some of you would gladly accept the city of Cincinnati getting flooded and thousands killed if only the Bengals could win a playoff game..  Maybe I'm exaggerating.. Ya think?  

Sounds like you don't know WTF you're talking about..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 06:15 PM)Tony Wrote: Bailey Zappe of Western Kentucky  broke Joe Burrows TD record today.. What they don't tell you, is he did it against cupcakes and Burrow did it against the best conference in the NCAA... They had dude throwing on the goaline too, all day..
https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/18/lsu-football-bailey-zappe-joe-burrow-record-wku-fbs/

Zappe didn't need a record number of NFL draft picks surrounding him plus a line that won the Joe Moore Award as the best on the country.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 06:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Bengals fans clamor for Zac Taylor to be replaced by Madden Video game select a play

Fixed it
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote