Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Kwamie Lassiter II
Any chance to bring him up? He is still on the practice squad the last time I checked. I think he is very talented and no need to go chasing old WRssss.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 07:31 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Any chance to bring him up?  He is still on the practice squad the last time I checked.  I think he is very talented and no need to go chasing old WRssss.

He spent 6 years in college, played in 42 games, and accumulated just 1,550 yards (10.5 avg) and 7 TDs to go undrafted.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like Lassiter if he can catch the ball. Didn't like a few of his drops in the Preseason.

I like Holic's idea of trading for Jeudy myself. Would be the perfect talent to keep our WR corps stacked and we
would be loaded like no other team at WR once Chase got back.
Reply/Quote
When are people going to quit dreaming that a UDFA is going to blossom into some good NFL WR?

It happens once in a blue moon.
Much more than likely, Lassiter will never be more than a ST guy, if anything.

If you want a WR, go get someone who is either proven or at least an early-round draft pick.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No top tier WR is going to sign here knowing when Chase comes back in a month he will be let go or sit the bench
Reply/Quote
Trent Irwin will be called up before Lassiter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 08:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No top tier WR is going to sign here knowing when Chase comes back in a month he will be let go or sit the bench

Even assuming Chase comes back in just 4 weeks and not 6 weeks or longer.... Mike Thomas and Michell Wilcox have both each played 30% of the offensive snaps this year. Tee is also a concussion away from being out for the year. There's more than enough snaps for a quality WR to get work.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote