Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WR Mike Thomas Signed
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/03/mike-thomas-bengals/

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really good STs guy from SMiss. Many wanted him in the 2016 draft.

Cool with this!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like McVey was really high on him.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 10:21 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Really good STs guy from SMiss. Many wanted him in the 2016 draft.

Cool with this!

Earlier today, I saw Paul Dehner Jr. tweet that he thought the Bengals would add a LB and a WR.
Reply/Quote
This off-season is like an advent calendar. Something new every day.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote

Well, that takes WR at #33 off the table I would think. Now just need 2 thumper safeties, 2 backers, guard and RT. Maybe a TE in Moss.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
My Guess is that if the Bengals do not believe Green can play injury free or will not extend a reasonable contract, they will extend Thomas. Thomas is only 25 years of age.

-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Wanted this guy in the same Draft as the other Michael Thomas who just broke a great record of all time.

Really love this pickup. Damn good stuff. Drunk
Reply/Quote
Everyone seems much higher on this guy than I expected. Of course I'm just looking at his NFL stats and don't remember anything at this point about him from college. Can some of you guys expound on your excitement for this signing?
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:20 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Everyone seems much higher on this guy than I expected. Of course I'm just looking at his NFL stats and don't remember anything at this point about him from college. Can some of you guys expound on your excitement for this signing?

Nevermind he was an ex Ohio State player. Yeah I've lost all interest in this signing. Hope he does well though, welcome to the Bengal team!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:20 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Everyone seems much higher on this guy than I expected. Of course I'm just looking at his NFL stats and don't remember anything at this point about him from college. Can some of you guys expound on your excitement for this signing?

Yeah, I’m with you. His stats make John Ross look like Jerry Rice.

We definitely shouldn’t be passing on one of the better WR’s in the draft just because we signed this guy.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Nevermind he was an ex Ohio State player. Yeah I've lost all interest in this signing. Hope he does well though, welcome to the Bengal team!  :andy:

Oh wait nevermind nevermind there's more than one mike thomas lol and I forgot everyone said he was from Southern Miss. Jeez
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Nevermind he was an ex Ohio State player. Yeah I've lost all interest in this signing. Hope he does well though, welcome to the Bengal team!  :andy:

That’s the good Thomas (Michael).

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:29 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Oh wait nevermind nevermind there's more than one mike thomas lol and I forgot everyone said he was from Southern Miss. Jeez

Okay now I've found the right dude. I wouldn't consider this anymore than a camp body as far as expectations. (I prefer to expect the worst and get surprised if it turns out better). I would still look at WR in the draft potentially. 
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 10:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Sounds like McVey was really high on him.

Then why did he start 1 game in 4 years?

Reply/Quote

He is from Southern Miss.

I wanted the guy who the Saints signed in that same Draft obviously but this guy has skills.

(03-20-2020, 11:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, I’m with you. His stats make John Ross look like Jerry Rice.

We definitely shouldn’t be passing on one of the better WR’s in the draft just because we signed this guy.

I agree, need to add a WR in this Draft at some point. We will get a good one most likely. Just liked this guy from SMU.

Not as much as the great Michael Thomas of course but I did remember liking this guy for many reasons.

Can you guys not see the highlights Psych put up?
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s the good Thomas (Michael).

Yeah I had the wikipedia and stats open for the right Mike Thomas and an old draft analysis of the wrong Michael Thomas. lol

That's right the Ohio State kid is Drew Brees's good WR.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 10:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My Guess is that if the Bengals do not believe Green can play injury free or will not extend a reasonable contract, they will extend Thomas. Thomas is only 25 years of age.

Ummmmmm.........
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 11:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Can you guys not see the highlights Psych put up?

Guy has 144 yds and 0 TD in 40 games. Big old meh on this one.

Reply/Quote