Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Mike Thomas injured
watching live on NFLN, WR Mike Thomas caught a pass and injured a leg. He couldn't bear weight on it and had to be helped off the field. Might open up the competition for WR4

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 04:13 PM)pally Wrote: watching live on NFLN, WR Mike Thomas caught a pass and injured a leg.  He couldn't bear weight on it and had to be helped off the field.  Might open up the competition for WR4

That's 2 in 2 days. They may want to move practice inside the stadium.

We were alfeady suspect at WR#4. I'd like to get a name in here. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
is TY Hilton still available? i saw Cole Beasley was out there...

Not sure what either has left
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's 2 in 2 days. They may want to move practice inside the stadium.

He got tangled up with Mike Hilton.  Inside or outside, this injury happens.  Holyfield was tripped.  These are just typical playing a game in close quarters injuries not field or weather related

Reply/Quote
Just another reason to BRING IN A LEGIT WR #4. We will need one at some point in a 17 game season plus playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Don't need to rush a big time signing... Maybe bring in a camp guy then see who gets cut at the end of the pre-season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 04:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't need to rush a big time signing... Maybe bring in a camp guy then see who gets cut at the end of the pre-season.

Hell, I don't think there's a big time signing out there. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I don't think there's a big time signing out there. 

Truth.

I'm just saying no reason to go out and get one of those vets like TY Hilton, Will Fuller, OBJ etc...  
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
.... and now down goes Jeffery Gunter.

Reply/Quote
Karma is going to make up for last year. Brace yourselves.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 05:08 PM)Synric Wrote: .... and now down goes Jeffery Gunter.

Who is that?
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 05:18 PM)Mer Wrote: Who is that?

7th round draft pick
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 05:18 PM)Mer Wrote: Who is that?

Seriously? I would google it before asking that question
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's 2 in 2 days. They may want to move practice inside the stadium.

I hope they can find somebody to bring in. I don't have much faith in our bunch from #4 down. 
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 05:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Karma is going to make up for last year. Brace yourselves.

What a stupid thing to say.

Reply/Quote
WR 4 does not concern me, how much will they really play? we will spilt our RB or TE multiple sets before a WR4, why waste $$ on a person sitting the bench, we know if we get a injury to our top 3, there will be a veteran sitting out there we can pick up then...
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 05:54 PM)WhoDey Wrote: Seriously? I would google it before asking that question

Sorry, I'm on vacation and just checking in every now and then. I thought I'd go to the experts.

BTW why didn't you answer my question rather than coming off as a rude dude?
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 05:32 PM)ochocincos Wrote: 7th round draft pick

Thank you. After about the fourth round I never remember who we draft.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2022, 04:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Don't need to rush a big time signing... Maybe bring in a camp guy then see who gets cut at the end of the pre-season.

(07-29-2022, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I don't think there's a big time signing out there. 
I'm not sure that there is a "quality wr" currently available. That said, I'm with Syn on this one. There may not be a ton of talent out there at the moment but there should be some options by week 2 or 3 of the pre-season. Hopefully, we get MT back sooner than later. His familiarity with this offense is a positive in his favor. 
Reply/Quote