Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Plan / Double Dip
(04-29-2016, 04:16 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I would love this. It would make up for my drunken rampage after watching Doctson/Treadwell go right before us. Still pissed. Zim and Jay can lick my balls.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:57 AM)PDub80 Wrote: I would take Jack if he is still there. The Bengals can afford the luxury.

Michael Thomas from OSU and then tge DT from TX makes this draft a stunner. The Shepard kid is possible, too and I would think that would be solid.

How do we have that luxery, we haven't won a playoff game in 25 years,we don't have that luxery.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: not many of the guys we draft this year will have a big impact... but im hoping for an upgrade at DT who should get to play in a rotation or DE/DT type hybrid.

We didnt lose to many starters outside of WR and S We already had the Saftey in Williams

Wr we signed Lafell who most likely will be the #2 this year. with the rookie getting time @ the 3 spot or if they dont come to a good value pick @ WR maybe on of these teams that just drafted a 1st rounder will be willing to part with one of theirs or we pick up one of the Vets still on the street which frankly might be more of a win now move than drafting a rookie.

I see a WR tonight (maybe in the 3rd if DL goes in 2) though unless they start to get pillaged again.

People are down on tate cause they always are but we havent really seen him in a extended role at WR he has done well in spots but who knows maybe he can be a key cog in the machine. But i still expect another WR be added before OTA's/ camp (includes draft)

You do realize Brandon lefell can't go deep because he has bad hands right? He's made for short to intermediate routes. I want all the picks to be able to contribute if need be,we do not need a project or injured guy,or someone who will take 2-3 years,we need to win this year.
Reply/Quote
First 3 picks should be WR, CB, DT in no particular order IMO anyway.

I am probably one of the few who liked taking a CB early this draft.

Even if it's just to rotate with Shaw and play if Jones, DreK, Dennard should go down.

I've conceded that a Center upgrade will probably not happen. Which is something that definitely is a weakness.

Peko needs to be replaced in the near future.

It would actually be nice to see an upgrade here, and not a even level talent replacement.

Someone who can eat blockers to unleash Geno even more and free up the DEs on plays too.

After watching that Panthers meltdown I'm even more sold on bolstering the D and it's depth.

If a WR is selected in round 2 I'd be happy, but not upset if it's taken in the 3rd.

Hey if our team did what I wanted... they would have signed a semi-young decent vet FA WR a few years ago.

So not picking a 2nd round rookie to go opposite of AJ isn't going to make me lose my shit.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:23 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: We don't even NEED a Dt ,everyone would like a upgrade, I think we will look for someone who can play the Gilberry role. We got Peko,  Geno, Thompson,  sims, deshawn williams, and that other guy I forget his name, there's 6 guys.

Naw, you're right, we don't.  Not unless we want to see the Bengals win a freakin' Super Bowl, in our lifetime...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Naw, you're right, we don't.  Not unless we want to see the Bengals win a freakin' Super Bowl, in our lifetime...

Lol that I do,I felt that way over wide receiver, I just don't see them moving on from pekp
Reply/Quote
Freakin Houston got me twice. Wanted Fuller and Miller. They are drafting from my brain
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote