Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR Russell Bodine
Sucks zamp got fired. I thought that one was going into every game plan. Multiple sideways passes and total confussion. Pefectly executed zamp play.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Russell Bodine practices better ball security than John Ross.  Just sayin'...

Nobody in the league would have held onto that ball. Defender made a great play putting his helmet right on the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Can Clark Harris play Center? I know he's too light, just curious.
Reply/Quote
That hit was nothing special, in fact it should be expected in that scenario. Because JJ made it, it will get airtime. What a joke.

Now the hit Geno put on Watson was a real football play. How many times will that be replayed? Not as much I bet.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 09:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: [Image: WATT_A_HIT.0.gif]

That is what they call a two feet decleat.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 09:55 PM)Mer Wrote: After the completely unnecessary comments from Watt about making the red rifle into the red rider BB gun the last time we played them I can't stand him. So no, I didn't laugh. I hate that guy. He acts like it's the old WWF with his stupid facial expressions and celebrations after a sack or tackle. I have news for you Watt, That's your job!!! As a school teacher should I jump up and down or make some stupid pose everytime one of my students learns something. No!! Because that's my job!!!

OK. Rant over.

I had an english teacher that would jump on desks and ride the book cart around the room.
Reply/Quote
Well, he suxx at his supposed position, so maybe...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:27 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: JJ Watt says welcome to the NFL.

Anybody else laugh out loud when Watt flattened Bodine on that last play?

Yes. Because it was exactly what i would expect to happen when watching a Bengals game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes. Because it was exactly what i would expect to happen when watching a Bengals game. 

My first reaction was Andy just panicked and tossed it to the first white jersey he saw.  But when somebody in this thread mentioned it was Andy getting back at Jeffro for his sukkitude, it made sense.  Here,  Jeffro, now you know what it feels like getting body slammed by Watt.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:27 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: JJ Watt says welcome to the NFL.

Anybody else laugh out loud when Watt flattened Bodine on that last play?

When I watched that (incredibly well-executed) play (until fat ass showed up), I realized what they had worked on all off-season.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 09:22 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I saw that as Dalton having a chance to exact revenge on Bodine for being Bodine.  But that's just me.

At the 3/4 poll, this has to be my favorite for Post of the Year. :andy:
Reply/Quote
I don't get the JJ Watt hate. Yes, he made s shitty comment about Andy, but he is exactly what he should be.... the best at his position, leading an exemplary life doing charity work, raising disaster relief millions, interacting with the fans before every game. He is the poster boy for what an NFL player should be. The only thing to be mad about is he doesn't play for us...
Reply/Quote
I laugh at JJ Watt every time I see that meathead... ***** clown.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 08:58 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: That hit was nothing special, in fact it should be expected in that scenario. Because JJ made it, it will get airtime. What a joke.

Now the hit Geno put on Watson was a real football play. How many times will that be replayed? Not as much I bet.

When I saw that in real time I immediately looked for flags. I wasn't sure who did it for a second, but it looked so viscous. Then when they showed the replay it was clear that Geno just got a full head of steam and shoved Watson in the chest. Textbook viscous, legal, sack of a QB. Geno Atkins is playing out of his mind thus far.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:48 PM)jason Wrote: When I saw that in real time I immediately looked for flags. I wasn't sure who did it for a second, but it looked so viscous. Then when they showed the replay it was clear that Geno just got a full head of steam and shoved Watson in the chest. Textbook viscous, legal, sack of a QB. Geno Atkins is playing out of his mind thus far.

The last play with those back laterals are a disgrace...  just go for the hail mary, at least you will lose with grace AND still have a chance to win. If you couldn't get it done in the first 44:00 play minutes of the game, don't expect much.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 01:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't get the JJ Watt hate. Yes, he made s shitty comment about Andy, but he is exactly what he should be.... the best at his position, leading an exemplary life doing charity work, raising disaster relief millions, interacting with the fans before every game. He is the poster boy for what an NFL player should be. The only thing to be mad about is he doesn't play for us...

I don't hate the guy, but he definitely hammed it up for the camera's on Hard Knocks a couple years ago when they did the Texans. By the end I was sick of getting beat over the head with what a golden boy he is. Kinda wonder how he hasn't failed a PED test yet too...

Reply/Quote
John Ross: 1 touch, 1 fumble
Russell Bodine: 1 touch, 0 fumbles

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: John Ross: 1 touch, 1 fumble

Ninja

rep

I'm watching Tottenheim vs Swansea City on nbc right now (Premier League soccer game). Tottenheim's nickname is the Spurs, and they started talking about how the Spurs fan groups in the Texas area came together to help raise money, and tied in with the NBA Spurs, etc. 

Anyways JJ Watt came up in the discussion with what he has done, and the British announcer then brought up the hit he had on Russel Bodine. I had to chuckle that that hit made it all the way into a Premier League game over in England.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 02:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: John Ross: 1 touch, 1 fumble

Ninja

Damn that's funny. Nice one
Reply/Quote
It only makes me miss the old NFL where people knew how to actually tackle...
Reply/Quote