Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE/ Sports Entertainment thread.
New WWE thread!

So Sasha Banks & Naomi both walked out of Raw and turned in their Tag Team belts. Apparently they were upset over the fact that Naomi was going to get a Title Shot against Bianca Belair. What's your opinion on this?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 08:56 PM)J24 Wrote: New WWE thread!

So Sasha Banks & Naomi  both walked out of Raw and turned in their Tag  Team belts. Apparently  they were upset over the fact that Naomi was going to get a Title Shot against Bianca Belair.  What's your  opinion on this?

So naomi was mad shes getting a title shot?...  Likely contracts expired and they choose not to renew and this was the exit plan but would have to look into that.  WWE has been losing lots of talent lately.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 08:58 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: So naomi was mad shes getting a title shot?...  Likely contracts expired and they choose not to renew and this was the exit plan but would have to look into that.  WWE has been losing lots of talent lately.

WWE is garbage these days. They only push 2 guys for the most part for the big titles. One who was unpopular and still should be except he got cancer and then de facto sympathy popularity.

Also that Wrestlemania match that was hyped up for so long was absolute garbage. I won't blame that all on him, Brock Lesnar is equally irritating. He has the ability to be one of the best wrestlers of all time and he is absolutely lazy now. Nothing but F5's and german suplexes.

I will give Roman props for the amount of work he does, but I still find his matches dreadfully boring unless he's against someone who can help carry the match.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 05:55 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: WWE is garbage these days. They only push 2 guys for the most part for the big titles. One who was unpopular and still should be except he got cancer and then de facto sympathy popularity.

Also that Wrestlemania match that was hyped up for so long was absolute garbage. I won't blame that all on him, Brock Lesnar is equally irritating. He has the ability to be one of the best wrestlers of all time and he is absolutely lazy now. Nothing but F5's and german suplexes.

I will give Roman props for the amount of work he does, but I still find his matches dreadfully boring unless he's against someone who can help carry the match.

havent watched in a few years....    Got tired of the brock leshner champion story line...  (cause brock never came to work)  

Big fan of Roman though. although i think he is running with Heiman now? lol...

AEW has most the talent i liked.    Cept i think AJ styles still in WWE.      
Reply/Quote
Vince in hot water again. Looks like he could be on his way out. Had to pay women off for sexual conduct.
J24

Reply/Quote
Vince Retired
Triple H is head of creative

Other than that nothing significant has happened in the wrestling world.
J24

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 03:40 PM)J24 Wrote: Vince Retired
Triple H is head of creative

Other than that nothing significant has happened in the wrestling world.

This was probly coming sooner than later even without the Other stuff going on with Vince
Reply/Quote
Watching RAW tonight in Shitsburgh. Every third fan is wearing Stooler jerseys and “Yinzer 3:16” shirts. I can’t believe they got that many bowling alley managers into one arena. Can’t imagine the smell.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 09:26 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Watching RAW tonight in Shitsburgh. Every third fan is wearing Stooler jerseys and “Yinzer 3:16” shirts. I can’t believe they got that many bowling alley managers into one arena. Can’t imagine the smell.

The crowd was dead too!
J24

Reply/Quote
The shows have been so great lately, with Vince being fired
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 10:37 PM)Housh Wrote: The shows have been so great lately, with Vince being fired

Triple H knows what he is doing. It's refreshing to see WWE embrace actual Wrestling and not just entertainment.
J24

Reply/Quote
Should be a solid show tonight

Roman scheduled to appear

Braun Strowman VS Otis which should be good

Tag match between USOs and Pete Dunne and Ridge Holland which will be fire.

Bray Wyatt is confirmed back in WWE(Per reliable dirt sheet sources) so one of these shows he’ll appear.

Kross doing well

Only things that’s lacked since HHH took over is the woman’s storylines still aren’t that great but that will take some time. For a decade Vince only cares about like 4-5 women
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Its been okay since HHH took over. Not bad but nothing to really write home about. Strowman being a “face” is my biggest complaint thus far.
Reply/Quote
Sami Zayn is like super over right now

When the Bloodline kicks him out it’s gonna be amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
HHH’s shows have been decent. Some of the Raws have been meh but IMO not one show since he’s taken over has been BAD.

This Smackdown was main evented by Sheamus and Gunther and it was great.

Had a couple great Bloodline segments.

Had a great debut of a NXT faction.

More build for Kross and Drew
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 12:02 AM)Housh Wrote: HHH’s shows have been decent. Some of the Raws have been meh but IMO not one show since he’s taken over has been BAD.

This Smackdown was main evented by Sheamus and Gunther and it was great.

Had a couple great Bloodline segments.

Had a great debut of a NXT faction.

More build for Kross and Drew

They need to kick Raw back to 2 hours. It's just too long of  show.

You're a 100% right about Triple H dude has been fresh air for the company.
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 02:58 PM)J24 Wrote: They need to kick Raw back to 2 hours. It's just too long of  show.

You're a 100% right about Triple H dude has been fresh air for the company.

3 hours is too long for sure, no matter how good it is
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Extreme Rules on now

1st match was a 6 man tag that tore the house down.

Ronda VS Liv on now
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Wonky at times but Liv stepped up in the loss. Ronda VS Bazler i think is the direction for Wrestlemania
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That Edge match no lie was the best thing Iv seen on WWE TV in a LOOOOOONG time
-Housh
Reply/Quote