Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE/ Sports Entertainment thread.
(01-31-2023, 12:30 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I guess I'm the only one that hates Sami Zayne. Then again I haven't watched since last Wrestlemania for the most part when Brock Lesnar had another shitty match when he could have been an all time great.

Still hate Roman Reigns, but I will admit the guy works. True old school wrestling professional there. Has Sami gotten more interesting in the last year? He's always been popular and I just can't stand the dude.

YouTube the Bloodline WWE and catch yourself up. It's honestly could be the greatest storyline in wwe history.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 01:41 PM)J24 Wrote: YouTube the Bloodline WWE and catch yourself up. It's honestly could be the greatest storyline in wwe history.

I assume you wasn't alive in the days of Macho Man, Yokozuna*Cough* Dusty Rhodes, etc? Wrestling nowadays doesn't come close to comparing imo. Not knocking anyone who watches it now mind lol, just my opinion.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 08:58 PM)The American Dream Wrote: I assume you wasn't alive in the days of Macho Man, Yokozuna*Cough* Dusty Rhodes, etc? Wrestling nowadays doesn't come close to comparing imo. Not knocking anyone who watches it now mind lol, just my opinion.

No I'm not ancient 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:47 PM)J24 Wrote: No I'm not ancient 

I'm not either and most of what I am talking about was the early 90's.Watched a ton of old wrestling tapes growing up.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 01:41 PM)J24 Wrote: YouTube the Bloodline WWE and catch yourself up. It's honestly could be the greatest storyline in wwe history.

I don't like Reigns or the Bloodline story when I saw it last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote